U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2016, 06:47 AM

1 posts, read 675 times

Advertisements

What hotels in Downtown Denver allow smoking MJ or have a place to smoke outside?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 08:20 AM

74 posts, read 63,348 times
I heard California and Nevada Have legalized pot. Denver and Colorado are overrated anyways.

Old 12-26-2016, 08:58 AM

12,225 posts, read 7,997,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jHolman91 View Post
I heard California and Nevada Have legalized pot. Denver and Colorado are overrated anyways.
Why is Colorado over rated? You didn't even answer the OPs question. I guess you just felt like trolling. You are right though about California and Nevada but they have not put it in place yet.

OP, here is a site that will help. Denver 420 Friendly Hotels and Colorado Cannabis Lodging

I just googled it.

Old 12-26-2016, 09:30 AM

6,893 posts, read 6,465,469 times
Try airbnb. You'll have better luck.

Old 12-26-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Why is Colorado over rated? You didn't even answer the OPs question. I guess you just felt like trolling. You are right though about California and Nevada but they have not put it in place yet.:
I was being sarcastic. and no I dont think Colorado is overrated, But it is not the end all be all state that people make it out to be. California is actually the better state in terms of scenery and amenities. though the people, laws and prices are what make it unatractive. He made the post about pot which ive grown tired of hearing about because thats all peoole really think Colorado is nowdays so I just decided to be a troll.

Old 12-26-2016, 11:37 AM

12,225 posts, read 7,997,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jHolman91 View Post
I was being sarcastic. and no I dont think Colorado is overrated, But it is not the end all be all state that people make it out to be. California is actually the better state in terms of scenery and amenities. though the people, laws and prices are what make it unatractive. He made the post about pot which ive grown tired of hearing about because thats all peoole really think Colorado is nowdays so I just decided to be a troll.
OK, I missed the sarcasm. I agree it is not the end all be all. I am from Southern California. If I had the choice between ocean and mountains the ocean wins. I still love Colorado though. I have been here 18 years now so it is home. That being said people are not going to move to California for the weed. It is just too expensive. Nevada might get some new residents though.

We do have a bad reputation around the nation. No matter where I go when people find out I am from Colorado the first thing that comes to their mind is weed. Our state has the honor of pioneering the industry. There is a lot more to Colorado than weed.

Sorry for the troll comment. LOL.

Old 12-26-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
We do have a bad reputation around the nation. No matter where I go when people find out I am from Colorado the first thing that comes to their mind is weed. Our state has the honor of pioneering the industry. There is a lot more to Colorado than weed.
Yeah, thats why I made that sarcastic remark. I remember when you could say to others that you were moving to colorado and others wouldn't think anything of it or ask why you'd even move there(this was 6 years ago). Now they immediatly start out with pot and then start saying how pretty it is and how they've heard such wonderful things about colorado. What happened? Same thing with texas, That state used to be the worst place people wanted to move to 8-10 years ago by young people but now they desire to live there and try to tell me to move there because they say its so great( I've been there before and I wasn't that all impressed but only for vacations in the winter).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver