Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 08:10 AM

3,125 posts, read 5,047,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandelia View Post
Does any one know if Mixed Pitbulls(grand shepherd) are illegal in Westminster?
There are no breed bans in Westminster. Here is a link to the city web site that says so:
City of Westminster > Safety > Police Department > Animal Management
"The city opted for this control method rather than a ban on specific breeds because research shows that the problem with animal bites and aggressiveness is influenced more by owner negligence than breed."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2014, 08:40 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
http://www.dogsbite.org/legislating-...s-colorado.php

Old 03-08-2015, 10:48 PM

6 posts, read 9,087 times
Thornton Westminster arvada englewood Colorado Springs pueblo goldon broomfield lake wood Wellington Evans Rifle Rangely Loveland Littleton Longmont iv called the animal shelters or animal control in these cities found out none of these have a banned for the bully breed I currently am a owner of a blue nose female five months old live in Denver had no idea they have even banned these dogs in some of the cities here currently moving to evergreen because the banned I hope these will help you out I searched for a week with no luck trying to figure out what places were and weren't banned for the bully breed so I decided just to make it easier and get the right facts by calling these cities and asking any of you can info this if you want more info I know renters want insurance sometimes just in case something gets damaged in any way also some county's like Jefferson county you would have to get your dog registered that's really all they ask hope this helps anyone out !

Old 03-08-2015, 10:53 PM

Also most of these areas I mentioned that have no restrictions on any dogs are beautiful close to the mountains as well !

Old 03-18-2015, 09:49 PM

5 posts, read 5,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielramos2242 View Post
Thornton Westminster arvada englewood Colorado Springs pueblo goldon broomfield lake wood Wellington Evans Rifle Rangely Loveland Littleton Longmont iv called the animal shelters or animal control in these cities found out none of these have a banned for the bully breed I currently am a owner of a blue nose female five months old live in Denver had no idea they have even banned these dogs in some of the cities here currently moving to evergreen because the banned I hope these will help you out I searched for a week with no luck trying to figure out what places were and weren't banned for the bully breed so I decided just to make it easier and get the right facts by calling these cities and asking any of you can info this if you want more info I know renters want insurance sometimes just in case something gets damaged in any way also some county's like Jefferson county you would have to get your dog registered that's really all they ask hope this helps anyone out !
Punctuation would go a long way ...

Old 03-19-2015, 09:32 AM

897 posts, read 1,252,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuQiuAi19 View Post
Punctuation would go a long way ...
Or a line break of something! I couldn't even read the damn thing

Old 03-19-2015, 09:38 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
That was the ultimate run on sentence.

Old 03-23-2015, 04:04 PM

To bad

Old 03-23-2015, 04:12 PM

it would of been better with punctuation yes! but........ I was in a hurry didn't have time to sit there and make it professional for the two of y'all. Simply was trying to hurry and just let others know what I had found out. I had no idea I was going to be graded on here and that there was critics on this page I'm also pretty sure that's not what this is for? Maybe they do have a page for you to to correct others on there punctuation? Thanks for pointing it out and caring tho!!��☺️

Old 03-23-2015, 06:42 PM

17,705 posts, read 29,796,003 times
Default Grammar Nazi Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielramos2242 View Post
To bad
I am sure you meant to write: too bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver