U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 06-18-2008, 07:37 AM

4,589 posts, read 8,175,085 times
Default Looking for some "Local" advice........

I hope you all might help me........My husband, myself and our 5 year old are planning on moving to Denver soon.......I have spent many summers in Denver as my aunt and uncle reside there, I have also done my homework and picked out a few places I'd like to look at.......Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock.....I'm looking for a few more towns to check into that are comparable to the afformentioned. Our criteria is.......

- Max of 400k
- Newer construction
- Great Schools
- Lots of parks with playgrounds
- Prefferably within 5 mins of a boatable lake
- Family oriented, as we plan to expand our family.

Anything you can tell me about HR or Castle Rock or any other compatable town would be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you all for your time........
Lola
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 06-19-2008, 07:31 PM

65,530 posts, read 51,866,729 times
OK, I'll bite. Do a search of the forums. There is an index to each forum, plus you can do a manual search through "search this forum". There are tons of threads on the Colorado/Denver forums about Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, schools, boating, and so on. There are "boatable" lakes, depending on what your definition is. They are not huge lakes as in Michigan, Minn, Wisconsin, etc. Most are reservoirs.

Unread 06-20-2008, 07:19 AM

8,207 posts, read 17,043,858 times
boatable lake? motorboatable?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver