Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2008, 09:09 PM

4 posts, read 10,930 times

Advertisements

hi was wondering if any one coould help me with finding jobs that help sponsor ppl to move to denver from australia, im currently a qualifed butcher but have been a offcie adminastrotor in the australina army would be happty to give out my resume.

i really want to move to denver to be with my girlfreind and decied a work visa was best im a hard worker just need help finding a job and one willing to sponsor im willing to do any work at all so i can be with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2008, 11:31 AM

1,618 posts, read 6,616,483 times
Sounds romantic. Good luck on the sponsorship. Maybe ask your GF to marry you?

That will show if she really wanting to be with you if your willing to travel thousands of miles just because of that.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:03 AM

168 posts, read 622,274 times
Default denver

Hi AussieJohn -

I've spent a lot of time in "Oz" and suggest you try craigslist online community (http://www.craigslist.com/denver - broken link). Post a free ad requesting employment. You might be surprised at how many positive responses you get from Denver. Also try www.meetup.com/denver (broken link) - Australians in Denver for assistance.

Good luck.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:57 PM

thanks for the help

Old 01-13-2009, 04:11 AM

hi guys im still looking so any one who could help or would like to sponor me pls email me

Last edited by aussiejohn; 01-13-2009 at 05:00 AM..

Old 01-13-2009, 04:13 AM

hi guys im still looking so any one who could help or would liek to sponor me pls email me

Reply to: jgraham269@hotmail.com [?]
Date: 2009-01-12, 11:52PM MST

Hi was wondering if any one could help me with finding jobs that help sponsor ppl to move to denver from australia, im currently a qualifed butcher but have been a offcie adminastrator in the australian army would be happy to give out my resume.

i really want to move to denver to be with my girlfreind and decied a work visa was best im a hard worker just need help finding a job and one willing to sponsor im willing to do any work at all so i can be with her.

RÉSUMÉ

Personal Details
__________________________________________________ ________________

Name john graham

Phone 0011 61409067872
Email jgraham@ncable.com.au
jgraham269@hotmail.com
Date of Birth 14/05/1977

Skills

all aspects of butchery and running of a small business, customer service, banking and cash handling, taking and dispatching orders, stock orders
rouseabout , spraying, hearding of stock, motorbike operation, supervising unloading of trucks, covering of weat bunkers with tarps, maual labouring
work in group enviroment, take orders, basic maintenance on heavy vechile, payroll, general administrtion of defence servicemen, computer operation and service , operation of office equipment
general knowledge of all software on PC and harward problems

Employment History
november 3 2007 -
mildura finest quality meats
butcher

14 april 2007 - 1 november 2007
Rockford hotel mildura
concierge
look after all customer needs

6 March 2002 - 7 April 2007
Northwest Butchers Red cliffs & Sea Lake
butcher
general butcher duties

December 2001 - February 2002
australian weat board
labourer
supervise unloading of trucks, general labour work , tarp fitting

6 September 1994 - 6 September 1998
Australian Defence force
Tank crewman / office adminstrator
tank matince, driver , loader, gunneroffice work compters and adminstration of 400 ppl

Education and Qualifications

2006 Certificate # meat processing (meat retailing)
univerty of ballarat

1995 heavy vechile mainteance certificate
deaptment of defence

1999 complted vce year 12
tyrell colleage

Licences

Car - VIC

Referees

nathan grayling
north west butchers - ex boss/ freind

bennett deale
- freind

Old 10-29-2009, 11:50 PM

2 posts, read 4,543 times
will look n see what i can find for you ... but it's tough out there

Old 06-16-2010, 07:47 PM

1 posts, read 1,612 times
why are there so many Austrailans in Boulder Colorado? Seems out of proportion. I see them everywhere. Is there something in Austraila that encourges them or makes them come here?

Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_thosevolks View Post
why are there so many Austrailans in Boulder Colorado? Seems out of proportion. I see them everywhere. Is there something in Austraila that encourges them or makes them come here?
I don't know... I always thought Australia would be my first pick of countries to move to. To me it combines the best of both worlds - the rugged independence of Americans with a European flair lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver