U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:46 PM

2,181 posts, read 5,602,262 times

Advertisements

I like working from the 17th and Downing Dazbog, especially in the morning before the patio gets sunny. I know it's a chain and some people look down on that fact, but I do like the patio and i do like their coffee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 PM

535 posts, read 1,390,799 times
We all auroria students? UNITE!!! the Tivoli seemed croweded to be able to study there, then again i've only ever been through it like 3 times. I usually get to school at about 7:00 a.m. and hang out on the steps near plaza building for an hour and a half, reading w/e. gets smoky later in the day though.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:55 AM

3,530 posts, read 8,711,201 times
hahah, yeah, I think a lot of us are Auraria students. I work full-time, so most of my studying is done at night and/or weekends. The Tivoli looks crowded at first, but there are so many halls that you can find desks in to study at. Very quiet. My DH just told me that the library has added more study rooms, but I still think Denver Public has more rooms and they are just nicer in furniture and the like. Especially now that they have WIFI, I'll be there more often than Auraria.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:41 PM

2 posts, read 5,706 times
Thumbs up www.shushh.com

Hey, This thread is kind of old but in case someone still reads, I found this website shushh.com They seems to provide a quiet place to study for students and tutors. I think that this is a start-up since there is an investor relations page but hopefully they will open something in Denver, cause we all need this kind of place.

Peace

Old 06-26-2009, 01:52 PM

2 posts, read 5,706 times
Smile Quiet place to study in Denver

Hey
I was wondering if anyone have a quiet place to study in Denver. I am looking for a quiet place, but I hate libraries, since they are far from being quiet these days. The perfect place would be a place with private rooms, but anywhere with minimal noise will do.
I also found this website shushh.com before I found this forum, but there is no address there. So I suppose it is a start-up or something cause theyalso have investor relations page there. Anyway, let me know if you know a good place or know something about shushh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or