U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2008, 04:34 PM

6 posts, read 30,171 times

Advertisements

We decided we would take our chances with Hotwire as we need to save as much money as possible. We selected a 3 1/2 star and it gave us Hyatt Summerfield Suites in the Tech Center. The reviews were positive so that was a plus. We cannot wait to visit, we have been wanting to go to Denver for a few years now and we are finally going.

Thanks again everyone for all the suggestions.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 AM

6 posts, read 30,171 times
Thumbs up We had a wonderful time!

We stayed at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites hotel in Englewood but I think its more in Centennial. Its a great hotel and the service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. It was located just off of I25 which was great because it was the one that we travelled the most on.

The first place we went was Invesco Field since that was the whole purpose of our trip. It was easy to locate and drive to, then we went to the Museum of Nature and Science which was an amazing museum. All the exhibits looked so real. Then we went to the Aquarium to eat and we were seated next to the aquarium glass wall which was fantastic.

The next day was the Broncos game and it was a blast. We got there early so we could enjoy all the pre-game activities. Although, it was cold and it drizzled the entire game we still had a lot of fun.

Monday we went on a tour of Invesco Field (by now you can probably tell we love football) then we left there and went to Chili's to eat. After lunch we drove to Colorado Springs to see the mountains and went to the Santa's Village amusement park. It wasn't crowded which was great because my granddaughter could get on any ride she wanted. We then drove back to our hotel.

We had a great experience as well as a great time, if I had any complaints that would have to be the weather. It rained every day except Monday but no one can control the weather. We are hoping to be able to make the trip again one day.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:01 PM

56 posts, read 277,860 times
Just saw your post now..glad you had a good time. I have to say, the rain all weekend is the exception rather than the norm. Normally it's quite sunny, you were just here during a cold front that blew through to get us ready for fall!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or