Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 01:59 PM

6,779 posts, read 9,332,326 times

Advertisements

What about the area along golden road just outside of Golden? I'm talking about the unincorporated Jefferson County part. It's still "city" in the sense that most of the lots aren't huge, but to me it has a rural feel. Or maybe Coal Creek Canyon, as someone else suggested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 09:02 PM

43 posts, read 114,288 times
Thanks, I will look at Ralston Valley-- I'm not sure where that is but I will find out. And we have looked at little at Golden, and even Evergreen. Today we looked at west 38th and also at Whisper Creek in Arvada-- WC should be a good community-- it seems subdivisions with a pool are so conducive to getting to know your neighbors. It's probably out of our price ranage, unless we want to forget about saving for retirement. Then again, maybe it is a place that will greatly appreciate and help with retirement! I don't know where pricey subdivisions are headed in this economy. It's kind of rural now, with gorgeous mountain views, but will be pretty built up eventually ( assuming they can actually sell all these planned houses in this economy). Don't know how long it has been selling but not much out there now. It is just North of Village at Five Parks.

Tomorrow we may just drive around a bit...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver