Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 10:39 PM

1,536 posts, read 6,088,106 times

Advertisements

I can tell you that I spend much of my time in the Glendale and Arrowhead areas when in Phoenix. We have our main office in the Cactus and I-17 area. I like the Bally's at 57th and Peoria and the vibe of that area is much like what you would find in Arvada, Littleton or Englewood and Highlands Ranch. The mall at 31st and Peoria is similar to what you might find with Aurora mall here, not the best place with the traffic and folks it draws. Scottsdale is our Cherry Creek, but keep in mind that our mountains are massive compared to the peaks in Phoenix. Also, they are not disbursed around the city like Squaw Peak or Camelback, but if you are in Jefferson county, it will be a short distance to be right in the hills here. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver