Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 07:13 PM

3 posts, read 6,478 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I'm interested in moving my business (Fitness Center) from South Florida to Broomfield, Westminster or Arvada area.
Looking for approximately 10, 000 sq.ft. location in a plaza, close to residental area. Ideal location would be at least 3-4 miles away from any other fitness center in the area.
Question? How the Fitness industry does in the areas mentioned above! Are there too many fitness places there already?
Any feedback and suggestions are very welcome!

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,936,658 times
Well, there's a closed down 24-Hour Fitness at 120th/Colorado in Thornton.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 PM

Thanks David, I appreciate your comment!

Does anybody know how long they were open before they closed?
Does anybody know by experience how many sg.ft.the club was? Is there a lease sign on the window?
Any links available?

Thanks!

Old 09-12-2009, 09:47 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,936,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagittarius View Post
Thanks David, I appreciate your comment!

Does anybody know how long they were open before they closed?
Does anybody know by experience how many sg.ft.the club was? Is there a lease sign on the window?
Any links available?

Thanks!
The only one I can answer is the one I put in bold.

Yes.

BTW, it's in a shopping center anchored by a Safeway, along with a McDonald's, a Firestone and numerous other places. Two of the three bordering corners are other shopping centers, and the other corner is a residential area. If I'm not mistaken, all areas bordering the shopping centers are residential as well.

Now, I don't know whether this would be a good location for you, but it's a start. The only reason I mentioned it is because I saw that it was closed down the other day, and I thought it was rather odd for a fitness center such as a 24hr to be closed down.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:15 PM

Thanks again David!

You were such a great help. I already got in touch with Thornton Councilmembers and business department regarding location. If everything goes right and I decide to move the business there, you'll have free membership for as long as you want!

Old 09-15-2009, 10:28 PM

1,176 posts, read 4,482,801 times
Don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver