Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2012, 01:34 PM

3 posts, read 5,046 times

Advertisements

My local KS (built 1998) was recently remodeled - for the second time! It's very nice and being someone who usually shops later in the evening, I know many of the employees. I really like shopping there when the stockers are working as they know exactly where I might find any particular item.
A question: Has anyone had a problem with the fuel points that one earns from grocery purchases?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 01:39 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnydame View Post
My local KS (built 1998) was recently remodeled - for the second time! It's very nice and being someone who usually shops later in the evening, I know many of the employees. I really like shopping there when the stockers are working as they know exactly where I might find any particular item.
A question: Has anyone had a problem with the fuel points that one earns from grocery purchases?
I haven't. I get 10 cents off a gallon at Shell stations for using my KS card.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:42 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,223,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnydame View Post
No, but I have a problem with my KS gas station. It's so crowded, you can never get in to pump gas!

Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM

833 posts, read 1,712,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt View Post
Now that I don't know, I didn't look at the ingredients or anything. Next time I'm there I will check

If that's true are they replacing it then, or have a weak version of the shelf and the real thing behind the counter?
Strictly speaking it's not a weak version, it is a different drug. They put the same name on it to fool people. In my experience the new versions don't work as well as the stuff with the pseudo in it so I suppose the weak label does fit.

I just buy the biggest box they sell so I don't have to deal with it more than a couple of times each year.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:26 PM

833 posts, read 1,712,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Ditto the KS stores here in COLO SPGS. Oddly, I don't recall ever seeing anyone at the olive bar, though the sole sushi guy in my store keeps busy making it. I've bought a few of the olives, stuffed with blue cheese, but rarely.
The only sushi bar down here that I can think of is at one of the local gourmet grocery stores that makes Whole Foods look affordable.

The olive bar thing is interesting though - so many store have them and so few people seem use them. I think I bought some sun-dried tomatoes once and maybe some olives a while back, but I'd guess I have spent less than $15 in the last 5 years.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:29 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,619,791 times
I love KS! I live in Florida now and the grocery stores here suck-

Sorry you had issues..I loved KS I still have my card

Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM

2,394 posts, read 4,999,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
I love KS! I live in Florida now and the grocery stores here suck-

Sorry you had issues..I loved KS I still have my card
What's wrong with Publix?

Old 01-20-2012, 08:27 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt View Post
What's wrong with Publix?
I was going to ask the same thing, I had nothing but good experiences with Publix.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:01 PM

23 posts, read 41,203 times
Publix isn't 24 hours for one. Overpriced is another unless It's the buy one get one but that's hit or miss. Always clean though and their Boars Head subs are one of their best features.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:10 AM

2 posts, read 1,611 times
King Soopers has the highest prices on meat and many other items. King Soopers tries to trick you with their pricing schemes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver