U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 10-22-2008, 07:45 PM

3,644 posts, read 4,171,331 times
BS- Ha! Ha! No sampling! just nothing stood out differently from CA men compared to CO men, k2c mentioned it was a better dating scene. Maybe because those cities have bigger populations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSimple View Post
Yes it certainly has been a winding road.

Nice, been doing a little sampling have we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 10-23-2008, 09:14 AM

3,531 posts, read 5,709,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Ohhh, I am so sorry!

Would you like a cookie?
No cookie, but a punch in the arm during the next happy hour would be nice!

Unread 10-24-2008, 06:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,078 times
Of course there are, but the thing is this: these females out her don't want a real man that will take care of them and treat them right cause they don't know what they want. Yes I admit they do have a point about a guy being too, but @^#$ what is the mang suppose to do ya'll get at me on that, and the reason why is because we don't know what is really right we just go on instinct only.

Unread 10-24-2008, 11:54 PM

5,130 posts, read 5,155,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Swizzle View Post
Of course there are, but the thing is this: these females out her don't want a real man that will take care of them and treat them right cause they don't know what they want. Yes I admit they do have a point about a guy being too, but @^#$ what is the mang suppose to do ya'll get at me on that, and the reason why is because we don't know what is really right we just go on instinct only.
Dude, not to be mean or anything but what the heck are you talking about?
Did you get enough sleep?

Unread 10-27-2008, 08:45 AM

2 posts, read 1,757 times
Hi Befriend,

I am responding to your message posted on City-Data.com. I reside in Wisconsin, and I can't keep looking for jobs every year. There just isn't any quality of life here anymore. You have an interest in Colorado from your writing. I have been interested in the growth of the Denver area for years. Do you know if it is a decent place to live? Is there work out there?

Rich

Unread 10-30-2008, 08:05 AM

380 posts, read 754,441 times
Talking Sampling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Swizzle View Post
We don't want "real" men? What do you figure we are looking for? Artificial men, semi real men....? Every man is a real man and every one is different. You can accuse me of sampling! I have been dating like crazy since I moved here. I am loving it. Every man, like every person, is different and unique and fun. I can't choose just one! As far as women not knowing what they want. I think people in general often don't know what they want. Problem is what you want just like dreams change many, many times throughout one life time. Just as you think you have it figured out it changes again. When it comes to meeting people it helps if you stop categorizing and comparing people. Every new meeting is a new adventure. Enjoy each and every one!

Unread 10-30-2008, 09:57 AM

"Koolkat"- You're right! each guy I meet is different and brings something different to the table. It really is fascinating meeting new guys. I need to "sample" more! I don't have trouble meeting men, I definately prefer the "real" ones!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_koolkat View Post
We don't want "real" men? What do you figure we are looking for? Artificial men, semi real men....? Every man is a real man and every one is different. You can accuse me of sampling! I have been dating like crazy since I moved here. I am loving it. Every man, like every person, is different and unique and fun. I can't choose just one! As far as women not knowing what they want. I think people in general often don't know what they want. Problem is what you want just like dreams change many, many times throughout one life time. Just as you think you have it figured out it changes again. When it comes to meeting people it helps if you stop categorizing and comparing people. Every new meeting is a new adventure. Enjoy each and every one!

Unread 10-30-2008, 10:08 AM

Just be open and friendly everywhere you go. No exceptions and no pressure. Men are everywhere!!

Unread 10-31-2008, 06:45 AM

Yeah, and no expectations seems to work really well also!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_koolkat View Post
Just be open and friendly everywhere you go. No exceptions and no pressure. Men are everywhere!!

Unread 10-31-2008, 08:16 AM

At least you knew what I met to say!! Just one more thing. I never go out trying to meet guys. I just go out and almost always meet one or two somewhere. Usually in unexpected places. The last man I met was my bus driver. I think it really is possible to look to hard or try too hard. Since I am not looking for a relationship this works for me. I wouldn't have a clue on how to find a family man. Every guy I know is not looking for anything that even looks like marriage. But that comes later anyway. First you need to meet and become friends if anything is going to come of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver