Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Kwame had the stripper whacked?
Yes 86 76.11%
No 14 12.39%
I don't have any thoughts either way. 13 11.50%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 07:20 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,063,476 times

Advertisements

Do you think Kwame had the stripper (Tamara Green) who allegedly danced at the Manogian Mansion party whacked? I don't know, but I sure do enjoy keeping an eye on this scandal. I bet Worthy won't prosecute him for perjury and I won't be surprised if he gets reelected. Perhaps Detroit will suffer the embarrassment of having its very own Marion Barry.

Last edited by Bhaalspawn; 02-28-2008 at 07:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 02:39 AM

999 posts, read 4,527,522 times
I don't think so. Why would he? So she wouldn't tell about the party? There's no way you could keep that kind of party quiet and he knows that. To cover up his wife allegedly beating her up or avoiding a lawsuit? I doubt it. How much could she get for an assault and battery suit? Kwame puts more than that on the city credit card for breakfast. They would have just paid her off and that would have been that.

I don't think he's dumb enough to have had her killed.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,551,616 times
I truely don't know...but I certainly would not put it past him.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:59 PM

979 posts, read 3,828,289 times
He's a bad man. That's all I know. I really do not like that guy. Him and his fat diamond earrings.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:18 PM

655 posts, read 2,202,708 times
Sure do......

Old 03-06-2008, 05:57 PM

49 posts, read 218,554 times
So, I went to Wayne State before I transfered to UofD and in my News Reporting class my prof said he went to a police conference that was open to the media, but off the record and he said the cops have reports of info that the mayor was involved, but something that they couldn't use the info because it was off the record? I have no idea about it I am not even a resident of Detroit, but my prof is a well known news anchor for a certain station and also a guy in class said his cousin was a cop and saw the reports too. Hope it helps.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:52 PM

510 posts, read 1,459,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by and the View Post
I don't think so. Why would he? So she wouldn't tell about the party? There's no way you could keep that kind of party quiet and he knows that. To cover up his wife allegedly beating her up or avoiding a lawsuit? I doubt it. How much could she get for an assault and battery suit? Kwame puts more than that on the city credit card for breakfast. They would have just paid her off and that would have been that.

I don't think he's dumb enough to have had her killed.
How about Beatty?

Did you ever go to youtube and watch that "CHRISTINE BEATTY TESTIFIES" video? A couple minutes into it if you just watch her reaction to the questioning, you will really see her change and if facial expressions mean anything, it sure seems like she knows a LOT more about that muder investigation than she let on. I didn't notice until somebody suggested watching it will no volume, then watching it again WITH the volume on.

I know several good cops in Detroit that have always said it was a "hit" over the party.

It may not be that Kwame himself actually "ordered" it, but he may have certainly let some of his dirty cop buddies know that he wouldn't shed any tears over it.

Even when I remove all emotion and personal dislike of Kwame and Beatty from the equation, my gut instinct tells me they had some involvment on some level.

Unless of course, some other member of local government or business had an ax to grind with Kwame and had her offed to frame him, but that is all getting pretty deep, even for my suspicious lil' mind. But...it is an interesting argument.

Hmmm...maybe McPhail? lol! Or do you think the cops really just made all the stories up? I'm not saying it's impossible, but...I dunno.

If you get a minute, go check out that video and see what you think.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:28 PM

510 posts, read 1,459,691 times
Well, one possible credible witness to a police report on the record. So far.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:52 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,063,476 times
After reading yesterday's Detroit News article about the alleged police report where Greene (the murdered stripper) claimed that Kwame's wife hit her, that she had to go to the hospital for treatment, and that she wanted to press charges, I would like to change my vote from "I don't know" to "Yes". It's possible that the former police department clerk just has an ax to grind and is making this up, but if not, then the Mayor certainly would have had a much larger incentive to have the stripper killed than her merely having attended the party.

I doubt that the complaint will ever be found, however. If the paperwork wasn't destroyed shortly after Greene's death, I'm sure that it will mysteriously disappear as soon as one of Kwame's men or women find it.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:21 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,551,616 times
I wonder why her son or her boyfriend have not obtained her medical file from the hospital and PROVED that she went there...Apparently the mayor's wife assulted her with a wooden bat so she should have had some kind of injury from that...

Not that they should make her medical report public but they can surely find out if she truely was at a hospital for treatment for that kind of injury...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit