U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 06:06 PM

111 posts, read 352,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Radio waves are non ionizing, I wouldnt worry about it. The only thing it does is heat up the water in your cells if you're in the direct path of a high powered antenna
It is a common misconception that non-ionizing radiation is harmless, in fact recent studies are showing severe cell degradation and mitosis from non-ionizing aspects. Clearly based on already available evidence, this is a looming health crisis the likes of which we haven't seen since the cigarette smoke fiasco.

In the latest news: (and this is HUGE)

GERMAN GOVERMENT WARNS CITIZENS TO AVOID WIFI.

Germany warns citizens to avoid using Wi-Fi - Independent Online Edition > Lifestyle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 04:40 PM

We've discovered a way to beat these techno-brutes at their own game.

We've found that buying cheap aluminum screen material from a hardware store and stapling this up under the siding of your home shields your home from 100% of the radiation from these trespassing antennas. Often, depending on antenna placement, just shielding the first home on the block has the effect of eliminating their signal trespass from the other homes on the block!

Homeowners have shielded 4 surrounding streets using this method, and the cost is a mere $150.00 per home. With our testing equipment, we've been able to drop the signal to 0 in the homes on entire blocks in our area effectively cutting off Wireless Oakland in a 10 block radius. Keeping in mind these are all individual homeowners and block associations taking this action on behalf of their health and their neighbors health. This is a decentralized effort on the part of citizens!

Our second method is using something called "Tower Busters" which seem to have the effect of dropping off the toxic portion of the trespassing signal to the point it doesn't effect people that are sensitive to WiFi. You can pick these up by the bagful, just a single one of these buried near each antenna seems to shut down the harmful aspects of their signals. (the one that harms people)

towerbusters

We recommend griding your property with 4 of these, then placing 1 at each WiFi antenna in your neighborhood (buried just below surface).

Cheap methods that work, fully legal - there is nothing they can do about this since these are all passive methods and their signals are trespassing on private property.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:27 AM

12,152 posts, read 20,639,586 times
I'd be upset if I purchased wireless access and one of my neighbors purposely blocked the signal from reaching my home. Best be careful what you are doing. I'd just stick to the tinfoil hat.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
I'd be upset if I purchased wireless access and one of my neighbors purposely blocked the signal from reaching my home. Best be careful what you are doing. I'd just stick to the tinfoil hat.
There is legal precedence for "Signal Trespass" in favor or property owner rights thats already been litigated in favor of the property owner. Basically if a signal is entering your property or homestead, you have every right to passively reject that signal.

The techno-nazi's behind Wireless Oakland keep ramping up their signal power, its to the point now where it penetrates to the deepest reaches of most homes. This is nothing more than signal trespassing at its finest and for EHS (Electro-Hypersenstive) people they might as well be hitting them with sniper rifles inside of their residences.. I don't know about anyone else, but I will do everything I can to mitigate these WhyFry signals of death from my household while the scientific fields keep arguing over how bad they are on our bodies.

Paint works the best so far, but is fairly expensive. You can find US distributors of this stuff, and it blocks 100%.

YSHIELD EMR-Protection - Protection against Electrosmog

Last edited by TurboState; 10-11-2007 at 08:51 PM..

Old 10-11-2007, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboState View Post
There is legal precedence for "Signal Trespass" in favor or property owner rights thats already been litigated in favor of the property owner. Basically if a signal is entering your property or homestead, you have every right to passively reject that signal.

The techno-nazi's behind Wireless Oakland keep ramping up their signal power, its to the point now where it penetrates to the deepest reaches of most homes. This is nothing more than signal trespassing at its finest and for EHS (Electro-Hypersenstive) people they might as well be hitting them with sniper rifles inside of their residences.. I don't know about anyone else, but I will do everything I can to mitigate these WhyFry signals of death from my household while the scientific fields keep arguing over how bad they are on our bodies.

Paint works the best so far, but is fairly expensive. You can find US distributors of this stuff, and it blocks 100%.
In your own home, and on your property, yes it is within your right to block whatever you can. What you posted prior (see below), gets into blocking a LEGAL signal getting to a different consumer on their own property on purpose, that is not within your rights as a home/landowner. Plus the passive blockers do NOT and cannot work for any real amount of area. A WiFi signal is line of sight, if your passive blocker isn't large enough to block your entire yard, house, whatever from line of sight (if you can still see the tower, the signal is still reaching you), it isn't blocking the signal. That is simple basic electrical physics at work and anybody who sells you something that says otherwise is making a buck off of peoples fears and worries, and that is despicable. A aluminum screen like you mentioned IS a good shield as long as you properly ground it (one point only to ground.) A cone shaped object isn't going to be effective unless it is made of a conductive material and large enough to cover your entire house. In your case, the electronic signal blockers you can buy to create "dead" zones from cell phone and WiFi isn't going to be helpful because they cause that dead area by flooding the area with more signal strength in a wide band. That would be bad if I recall from your sons perspective. Go with the screen, ground each independent section in one place and it will block most of the WiFi behind the area covered. The screen causes a "Faraday Cage" to be formed, and the grounding will "bleed" off the electrical energy from it. Good luck, and Please, please, please research devices before you plunk down hard earned cash for them. And I mean to research them through reputable independent means, not the manufactures' own research, they are out to prove their device works and sell it to somebody. Check with a electrical engineer, a local college or university should point you in the right direction without being biased. Please check out what I just typed as well, don't dismiss it off hand, but also don't believe it offhand either, check for yourself so you are sure it is the right true information that will really help.
Quote:
Often, depending on antenna placement, just shielding the first home on the block has the effect of eliminating their signal trespass from the other homes on the block!

Old 10-12-2007, 03:56 AM

214 posts, read 451,606 times
So where are all of the health implications from the MILLIONS of people who use WIFI everyday for the past several years?

The scale on which this technology is used vs the occurance of your said implications don't add up.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikU19 View Post
So where are all of the health implications from the MILLIONS of people who use WIFI everyday for the past several years?

The scale on which this technology is used vs the occurance of your said implications don't add up.
Bingo, my first thought as well.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikU19 View Post

The evidence is there, we're just on the cusp of realizing the cause due to the effects being quite cumulative.

Why is the autism rate approaching 1 out of 10 children? Why do some experts say cancer rates may reach 1 out of 3 people? Why are other disassociative and mental illnesses on a huge rise? Why is the tumor rate doubling each year? Doctors that understand the effects of EMF on the cellular level already know the link is there. These are many questions that may likely find root in a single cause that all started around the same time - the Frequency War initiated on humans beginning in 1990's. The rise of each of these illnesses corresponds exactly with the introduction of massive amounts of towers forming a frequency fence.

When the industry funded their own study groups under the direction of Dr. Carlo, the study groups discovered there were health impacts. The industry funding was promptly cut off, but Dr. Carlo has since been a huge citizens advocate about the risks of these signals. Carlos study also showed penetration levels of the radiation:

Bottom line, the studies are there, but people aren't willing to accept them, the government isn't willing to fight the big industry, and there are billions of dollars tied up into this technology. Similar to the cigarette fiasco, I think the best course of action at this point is prudence avoidance. WiFi is a particularly menacing signal because of the strength of the pulses, and the frequency of them. Several studies are now showing that WiFi at the antenna is actually 2-4 times STRONGER than full fledged cellular phone masts!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle1816571.ece

Several groups are monitoring Wireless Oakland right now, and one of the groups measured radiation coming from wireless oakland transmitters to be FIVE TIMES stronger than a phone mast when standing within 50 yards from their antennas (situated on every third block in oakland county). Bottom line, these nazi's are using people as guinea pigs for pure profit with reckless abandon. They'll pay the price eventually when the public figures it out and wakes up, these industry nazi's will say "We had no idea, sorry!". Of course they already had the foresight to put in their cell contracts exclusions that prevent any customer from filing medical lawsuits against them. Wireless Oakland on the other hand, is bathing people in these toxins that never signed up for this mess, they'll be the hardest hit when the wakeup happens.

Last edited by TurboState; 10-13-2007 at 09:46 AM..

Old 11-04-2007, 09:10 AM

12 posts, read 32,905 times
I am sure that people with relatives or friends, like in your case, have someone with a condition like with your child, you are concerned and try to make the world a safer place but you are talking about a small amount of the population that is effected by it. Before these towers were put up, didn't you have neighbors with their own wifi networks? My pda says there is at least 7 networks it picks up inside my house. I understand what you are going thru but my advice is to move to a different county that is somewhat rural.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:53 AM

1,660 posts, read 1,764,560 times
Quote:
I have discovered a method to shield your home and family from potential health effects from WiFi. Everyone should do this.

First, grid your property outside yard with these, also placing 1 in the ground near each WiFi antenna will negate the radiation - they work! Gridding your property with 1 at each corner seems to cut out the EMF/EMR coming into your yard from Wireless Oakland. Cheap too!

Tower Busters (http://www.ctbusters.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=51&osCsid=ae 52b9c89f51097c3dd8923075dc168b - broken link)
This was a joke, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit