Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 AM

14 posts, read 36,599 times

Advertisements

This is from me to you, I'm not selling anything, in fact it's impossible for me to make any kind of money from giving you this information as you'll see. I've been researching the best diet for all humans (in general) for a long time now, and although this diet might seem extremely radical at first, if you try it just for two weeks you're bound to (but not guaranteed - everyone is different and a promise is a sign of a liar) experience the benefits. Please be warned if you're weak in health that this should be researched thoroughly by yourself before experimenting, because sometimes the body has trouble healing itself while weakened, and that can lead to problems as this diet does often have healing symptoms (things get worse immediately before getting better).

The diet is actually a condensed version of similar diet with more variety. This diets aim is to be the healthiest diet humanly possible with as few foods as possible, if anyone can come up with a better one with three foods or less only let me know.

The wording is very specific FOR A REASON. If it says ripe, fresh, raw, wild caught, etc, those are requirements not guidelines. Straying from this can completely ruin the diet.

The three foods:

1. Fresh *Orange Juice* from ripe oranges preferably from Valencia oranges, absolutely not store bought premade OJ. (Manually pressed, Hand or Mechanical at less than 1rpm). Most store bought oranges need a week to ripen sufficiently. This is important.

The most important secret to this diet is to sip the orange juice all day, in a vacuum type container/mug to keep freshness and cooling, only drinking as much as you need to help you feel 'energized', don't overdo it, definitely don't chug down orange juice as fast as possible. slow and steady. your body isn't using all of it's energy at once so don't ingest your energy all at once. This is the fundamental secret, over time (4 weeks usually) you will be a master at judging when you need to sip more orange juice and it will be completely natural. Any cheat foods not listed in this diet besides some fruits, olive oil, and some other exceptions will ruin this new skill from forming.

2. Raw Free Range Egg *Yolks*, (not the shell, eggwhite, or even the membrane around the egg yolk, not cooked, not spoiled, and preferably free range yolks. You don't want ANYTHING except the yolk, tastes like vanilla, get the brown eggs if they are frequently bought in your area, otherwise the white colored shell variety are better simply because they are fresher as the other more expensive and inherently better kind are old.)

3. Wild caught Salmon, (not just 'wild', that is a scam and can be from farms, it must say 'wild caught' which is generally much more expensive, and must be vacuum sealed and FROZEN (for freshness).

The diet ratios:

Orange Juice: 4 L per every 12 egg yolks you consume.
Once or twice a week, whichever you prefer, instead of consuming egg yolks, eat a raw salmon. They usually come in sizes about 1.5x the size of your hand. That's perfect for one nights intake for an average sized person (5'6 and average build).

Adjust accordingly for your size and energy needs. A tiny amount of table sugar can be added to the orange juice if you need extra energy that day (like for an intensive workout). Just make sure you don't dilute the rich nutrients in the Orange Juice so much with empty energy providing sugar that it causes nutrient deficiencies.

This diet is incredibly simple, 100% raw, and actually provides a richer nutrient makeup than 99.9999% of other diets. It's also extremely easily assimilated by the human digestive system, and it must be followed 100%, any cheating will forfeit the beneficial effects. I'm not saying it can't or won't happen if you cheat, just that it's not what I advocate. No smoking, or recreational drugs, etc either, those are cheat 'foods' too. No caffeine, coffee, etc, trust me you won't need a morning pick me up from coffee after being on this diet for just two weeks, you'll be 'energetic' all day long, then fall into sleep like a smooth transition from the animal food (reserve that type of food for later during the night/evening). Drinking water is allowed especially if excercising/sweating, however you shouldn't normally feel thirsty if you're getting the proper ratio and amount of fresh orange juice.

WARNING: If you are not a raw-food eater veteran you must start with 1 raw egg yolk at first, and build up to 2 the second day, 3 the third day, and so on in that order and carefully watch for stomach aches. This is because the bacteria in raw egg yolks is a bit much for cooked-food people at first if too much is taken without allowing your immune system to retrain itself.

All other animals function best on raw food, the human animal is no different. The nutrients in egg yolks mixed with the nutrients in orange juice (with the occasional salmon for some omegas and EPA), provide all that you need.

Mackerel and Tuna are alternatives for the Salmon if you just hate salmon for whatever reason.

If you have any questions let me know. If you don't like the diet all I ask is that you list your reason(s), so that I may address them, there are many things I left out as it's late. Again the purpose of this diet is to be easily managable and healthy. There is relatively no kitchen wear required except an orange juicer, a small freezer, fridge, and a cup for the yolks/oj. No cooking.

Last edited by laminarpath; 08-23-2010 at 01:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 03:16 AM

30,876 posts, read 36,858,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laminarpath View Post
This is from me to you, I'm not selling anything, in fact it's impossible for me to make any kind of money from giving you this information as you'll see. I've been researching the best diet for all humans (in general) for a long time now, and although this diet might seem extremely radical at first, if you try it just for two weeks you're bound to (but not guaranteed - everyone is different and a promise is a sign of a liar) experience the benefits. Please be warned if you're weak in health that this should be researched thoroughly by yourself before experimenting, because sometimes the body has trouble healing itself while weakened, and that can lead to problems as this diet does often have healing symptoms (things get worse immediately before getting better).

The diet is actually a condensed version of similar diet with more variety. This diets aim is to be the healthiest diet humanly possible with as few foods as possible, if anyone can come up with a better one with three foods or less only let me know.

The wording is very specific FOR A REASON. If it says ripe, fresh, raw, wild caught, etc, those are requirements not guidelines. Straying from this can completely ruin the diet.

The three foods:

1. Fresh *Orange Juice* from ripe oranges preferably from Valencia oranges, absolutely not store bought premade OJ. (Manually pressed, Hand or Mechanical at less than 1rpm). Most store bought oranges need a week to ripen sufficiently. This is important.

The most important secret to this diet is to sip the orange juice all day, in a vacuum type container/mug to keep freshness and cooling, only drinking as much as you need to help you feel 'energized', don't overdo it, definitely don't chug down orange juice as fast as possible. slow and steady. your body isn't using all of it's energy at once so don't ingest your energy all at once. This is the fundamental secret, over time (4 weeks usually) you will be a master at judging when you need to sip more orange juice and it will be completely natural. Any cheat foods not listed in this diet besides some fruits, olive oil, and some other exceptions will ruin this new skill from forming.

2. Raw Free Range Egg *Yolks*, (not the shell, eggwhite, or even the membrane around the egg yolk, not cooked, not spoiled, and preferably free range yolks. You don't want ANYTHING except the yolk, tastes like vanilla, get the brown eggs if they are frequently bought in your area, otherwise the white colored shell variety are better simply because they are fresher as the other more expensive and inherently better kind are old.)

3. Wild caught Salmon, (not just 'wild', that is a scam and can be from farms, it must say 'wild caught' which is generally much more expensive, and must be vacuum sealed and FROZEN (for freshness).

The diet ratios:

Orange Juice: 4 L per every 12 egg yolks you consume.
Once or twice a week, whichever you prefer, instead of consuming egg yolks, eat a raw salmon. They usually come in sizes about 1.5x the size of your hand. That's perfect for one nights intake for an average sized person (5'6 and average build).

Adjust accordingly for your size and energy needs. A tiny amount of table sugar can be added to the orange juice if you need extra energy that day (like for an intensive workout). Just make sure you don't dilute the rich nutrients in the Orange Juice so much with empty energy providing sugar that it causes nutrient deficiencies.

This diet is incredibly simple, 100% raw, and actually provides a richer nutrient makeup than 99.9999% of other diets. It's also extremely easily assimilated by the human digestive system, and it must be followed 100%, any cheating will forfeit the beneficial effects. I'm not saying it can't or won't happen if you cheat, just that it's not what I advocate. No smoking, or recreational drugs, etc either, those are cheat 'foods' too. No caffeine, coffee, etc, trust me you won't need a morning pick me up from coffee after being on this diet for just two weeks, you'll be 'energetic' all day long, then fall into sleep like a smooth transition from the animal food (reserve that type of food for later during the night/evening). Drinking water is allowed especially if excercising/sweating, however you shouldn't normally feel thirsty if you're getting the proper ratio and amount of fresh orange juice.

WARNING: If you are not a raw-food eater veteran you must start with 1 raw egg yolk at first, and build up to 2 the second day, 3 the third day, and so on in that order and carefully watch for stomach aches. This is because the bacteria in raw egg yolks is a bit much for cooked-food people at first if too much is taken without allowing your immune system to retrain itself.

All other animals function best on raw food, the human animal is no different. The nutrients in egg yolks mixed with the nutrients in orange juice (with the occasional salmon for some omegas and EPA), provide all that you need.

Mackerel and Tuna are alternatives for the Salmon if you just hate salmon for whatever reason.

If you have any questions let me know. If you don't like the diet all I ask is that you list your reason(s), so that I may address them, there are many things I left out as it's late. Again the purpose of this diet is to be easily managable and healthy. There is relatively no kitchen wear required except an orange juicer, a small freezer, fridge, and a cup for the yolks/oj. No cooking.
This may be true, but I don't want to do it.

Old 08-23-2010, 03:21 AM

3,631 posts, read 14,532,435 times
So......other than the fact that this gives you an overdose of cholesterol and sugar and fails to meet even the minimum RDA for protein and is very low fiber, now HOW is this healty? It does not look at all healthy to me.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:19 AM

14 posts, read 36,599 times
The sugar intake is regulated slowly, only taking in as much as one person needs. No one is required to drink 4L of OJ and eat 12 egg yolks, it's a ratio, if you only need 6 egg yolks and 2 L of OJ to feel satisfied and energetic and meet your needs for your size then that's a proper ratio.

There is no overdose of cholesterol, all of the cholesterol is 'clean cholesterol' in this diet meaning it's not damaged by high heat from cooking, what makes you believe that this kind of cholesterol in the proposed ratio is dangerous?

Keep in mind 10-20% of our brain is made of our cholesterol, thanks to the cholesterol in animal food in our past is one of the main reasons we're intelligent (combined with sugars/glucose). Essential sex hormones and vitamin D are also constructed of cholesterol, therefore it's not true that a low cholesterol level is healthier, just as it isn't true that a low blood-glucose level is healthier. Low levels in these areas is just a sign of your body lacking nutrients. When cholesterol level is low, you will get ill sooner. (1)
When cholesterol level is low, it is bad for the liver and the brain. (2)
Adequate cholesterol is so essential that your body warns you with depressions if your cholesterol level is too low. The lower the cholesterol level, the deeper the depression (and the more aggressive). (3) Numerous scientific investigations have shown that the cholesterol level was clearly lower in people who attempted or succeeded in committing suicide. (4)

I will address how sugar in this ratio is also needed and how it's all converted and used as glucose, the body's main energy source, later in more detail, as I'm late for work. Will also address how much lower amounts of protein are actually needed than RDA claims, how quality of protein is most important and how at our most intense stage of growth (infancy) we develop on significantly less amounts of protein than the average American consumes a day, and how breast milk is a model for the nutrient ratio we need, even though it's not exact copy paste.

(1) Weverling-Rijnsburger, A.W. et al, Total cholesterol and risk of mortality in the oldest old. Lancet 1997 / 350 (9085) / 1119-1123. , Forette ,B. et al, Cholesterol as risk factor for mortality in elderly women. Lancet 1989 / 1 (8643) / 868-870. , Isles, C.G. et al, Plasma cholesterol, coronary heart disease, and cancer in the Renfrew and Paisley survey. Brit. Med. J. 1989 / 298 (6678) / 920-924. , Rose, G. & M.J. Shipley, Plasma lipids and mortality : a source of error. Lancet 1980 / 1 (8167) / 523-526.
(2) Xu, G. et al, Relationship between abnormal cholesterol synthesis and retarded learning in rats. Metabolism 1998 / 47 (7) / 878-882. , Schoknecht, P.A. et al, Dietary cholesterol supplementation improves growth and behavioural response of pigs selected for genetically high and low serum cholesterol. Nutr.1994 / 124 (2) / pag.305-314. , Hague, Z.U. et al, Importance of dietary cholesterol for the maturation of mouse brain myelin. Biosc. Biotech. Biochem. 1992 / 56 (8) / 1351-1354.
(3) Golomb BA, et al, Low cholesterol and violent crime. J Psychiatr Res 2000 Jul-Oct;34(4-5):301-9. , Hillbrand M, et al, Serum cholesterol concentrations and mood states in violent psychiatric patients: an experience sampling study. J. Behav. Med. 2000 / 23 (6) / 519-529. , Rozzini, R. et al, Low serum cholesterol and serotonin metabolism. Risk of depression is higher in elderly patients with lowest cholesterol values. Brittish Medical Journal 1996 / 312 (7041) / 1298-1299. , Delva, N.J. et al, Brain serotonin (5-HT) neuroendocrine function in patients taking cholesterol- lowering drugs. Biol. Psychiatry 1996 / 39 (2) / 100-106. , Guggenheim, C.B. & H.G. Foster Jr., Serum cholesterol and perception of anger and sadness. Psychol. Rep. 1995 / 77 (3 pt 2) / 1343-1345. , Kaplan J. et al, The effects of fat and cholesterol on aggressive behaviour in monkeys. Psychosom. Med 1990 / 52 / 226-227. , Kaplan J. et al, Demonstration of an association among dietary cholesterol, central serotonergic activity, and social behaviour in monkeys. Psychosom. Med. 1994 / 56 / 479-484.
(4) Sarchiapone M, et al, Cholesterol and serotonin indices in depressed and suicidal patients. J. Affect. Disord. 2001 / 62 (3) / 217-219. , Papassotiropoulos, A. et al, The risk of acute suicidality in psychiatric inpatients increases with low plasma cholesterol. Pharmacopsychiatry 1999 / 32 (1) / 1-4. , Kunugi, H. et al, Low serum cholesterol in suicide attempers. Biol. Psychiatry 1997 / 42 (2) / 196-200. , Kaplan, J.R. et al, Assessing the observed relationship between low cholesterol and violence related mortality. Implications for suicide risk. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1997 / 836 / 57-80. , Zureik, M. et al, Serum cholesterol concentration and death from suicide in men : Paris prospective study 1. Brit. Med. J. 1996 / 313 (7058) / 649-651. , Gallerini, M. et al, Serum cholesterol concentrations in parasuicide. Br. Med. J. 1995 / 310 (6995) / 1632-1636. , Gier, JA et al, Low serum cholesterol level and attempted suicide. Am. J. Psychiatry 1995 / 152 (3) / 419-423. , Engelberg, H. ,Low serum cholesterol and suicide. Lancet 1992 / 339 (8795) / 727-729.

Last edited by laminarpath; 08-23-2010 at 07:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss