U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 06:42 PM

1,290 posts, read 1,542,601 times

Advertisements

LOL, I know the feeling. It take me ALL DAY and night to eat one meal from Luby's. I have to do the "take out" because I get so many meals out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 12:15 PM

15,071 posts, read 8,470,003 times
Anyone around on humpday?

I haven't posted since Monday...felt like garbage after all my fun drugs wore off...LOL

So far today I've had...

Breakfast:
Thomas's cinnamon mini bagel with a smear of pumpkin cream cheese
coffee with cinnamon and a half and half

Lunch:
-spinach wrap with hummus, roasted red peppers, sliced kalamata olives, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, brocco-sprouts and a little reduced fat feta cheese
-Small apple

Snack: (planning on having this later)
Greek yogurt

Dinner: (planning on making this tonight)
Chicken kabobs (bell peppers, onion, mushrooms chicken), wild rice and roasted cauliflower

Dessert:
I'm making gingerbread today so I'll probably have a 2" square...I know I shouldn't but I'll be honest...it's too yummy to pass it up completely.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM

646 posts, read 1,156,568 times
B: 2 sausages links (turkey) with 2 eggs and coffee with heavy cream
L In N Out protein style Double w/grilled onions hold the tomatoes and most of the lettuce also had some fries (carb up day) and iced tea with stevia and lemon
D: More sausage and eggs with sour cream and cheese

I am almost into the mid 160's my goal is 120ish.
My top weight was 185 last August.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:19 AM

5,210 posts, read 5,167,274 times
Planned for today:

Breakfast: Half a whole grain english muffin w/peanut butter. Nectarine.

Lunch: Split pea soup and salad

Dinner: Honey dijon salmon, salad and not sure what side yet.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 AM

1,552 posts, read 2,081,759 times
Today I am going to pig out a little.....

Probably eat veggie burger, low carb tortilla, low carb yogurt and banana for breakfast

I'm going to Whole Foods today and I am going to eat a low fat blueberry muffin....because I WANT IT!!!!!

Lunch-probably eat some vegetarian soup at Whole Foods

Dinner-thinking about going to the Cheesecake Factory but whatever I get, I will cut it in half or severely modify it...i.e. no cheese, no extra added fats...that will be hard!! LOL!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:39 AM

I usually treat myself on Saturdays, but not this weekend. I'm planning a (restrained) pig out on Super Bowl Sunday - go Steelers!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:23 PM

1,552 posts, read 2,081,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I usually treat myself on Saturdays, but not this weekend. I'm planning a (restrained) pig out on Super Bowl Sunday - go Steelers!
LOL, what are you going to have???

I ended up eating my red pepper hummus wrap (hummus with bistro lettuce mix on a low carb tortilla), low carb yogurt and a banana for breakfast. I'm headed to Whole Foods for lunch and then something yummy for dinner!

Old 02-05-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKLO View Post
LOL, what are you going to have???
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will probably be fairly standard. Extra calories will come from the appetizers and various snacks that we'll have before and during the game. Things like: Nachos, mozzarella sticks, organic pizza snacks, chips and dip, probably hot wings (although I won't eat many of those). I'll see what I feel like making and what we all feel like eating tomorrow .

Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 AM

3,924 posts, read 2,820,185 times
For dinner...probably a mess of mustard greens cooked with a chopped onion and cilantro, butter, and vinegar. With a large pear and a slice of rye bread and liverwurst and a few pickles.

Drink will be some ligonberry syrup mixed with Gerolstiener sprudelwasser. Later in the evening I;ll have some turkish coffee mixed with coco and honey.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:34 AM

17,678 posts, read 14,546,469 times
breakfast: 3/4 cup oats, water, splash skim milk, cinnemon, 1 splenda packet, 1 scoop protein drink

lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread

pwo: 1 scoop protein

dinner: 8oz grilled chicken, mixed veggies, kidney beans

dessert: 60 calorie chocolate pudding snack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss