Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 04:28 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
These days you can purchase products online LEGALLY that has ephedra, but they are likewise expensive (google "body building products").
I'd stay away from those and just get Bronkaid. It's ephedrine, good quality and readily available in must drug stores provided it's not banned in your state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 04:32 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,666,617 times
Grapefruit burns fat and calories. Apple cider vinegar cleanses and can be used as a detoxifer. It can also be used as a weed killer, but that is for another thread.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:37 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,014,713 times
My doctor gives me Phentermine when I want to lose a few pounds. Phentermine burrns between 200 - 600 calories a day. With diet and exercise the weight comes off quick. I take it after each baby and I get down to pre baby weight pretty quick.

2 weeks ago at the doctors I weighed in at 103 and I am about 5'4. No pills and I had eaten candy, pizza, burgers and I just don't gain it back no matter what I eat.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,014,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden of Eden View Post
Grapefruit burns fat and calories. Apple cider vinegar cleanses and can be used as a detoxifer. It can also be used as a weed killer, but that is for another thread.

My Dad did the grapefruit diet and swears it gave him his first heart attack. I think it was his smoking habit that did it.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:23 AM

3 posts, read 7,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon&lime View Post
Raw butter from what I've read for the CLA. Organic grass fed butter in most areas. Google it.

Wow never heard of such a thing,.. so do you think this might help out? have you ever tried raw butter yourself? sounds like a bad idea to me.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:13 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,685,511 times
i take cayenne pepper pils to boost my metabolism. Nothing else. However i do eat a lot of cauliflower. If you dont want to lose weight then dont eat cauliflower (dont pour cheddar cheese over it either)

Old 07-05-2011, 08:08 AM

1,090 posts, read 3,168,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
My doctor gives me Phentermine when I want to lose a few pounds. Phentermine burrns between 200 - 600 calories a day. With diet and exercise the weight comes off quick. I take it after each baby and I get down to pre baby weight pretty quick.

2 weeks ago at the doctors I weighed in at 103 and I am about 5'4. No pills and I had eaten candy, pizza, burgers and I just don't gain it back no matter what I eat.
I tried phentermine, but it just wasn't for me. I have ADHD so it really put me to sleep and I had phen-rage. However, it does take away your hunger almost completely.

I am now on my 3rd day of using Bronkaid/Caffeine pills. You can technically take 3 pills a day (total of 75mg), but I only take 1.5 pills right now and I started at 1 pill the first day.

I take 1 pill in morning with breakfast and I don't get hungry for HOURS..until around 5pm, but I do make myself eat before then. I plan on eating a very healthy lunch around 3pm and taking 1/2 a pill ..then I'll be good for a WHILE. If I take any more than that, or any later, I literally can't fall asleep. It's making it very easy for me to keep my calories within the 1,500/day range, whereas I have struggled so much with that before.

I could probably even lower my calories to 1,000/day temporarily (as I'm quite overweight and this would NOT harm me, so long as I have plenty of protein and veggies) but I'm easing myself into it.

Old 07-16-2011, 03:07 PM

29 posts, read 41,616 times
Default natural appetite suppresant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey713 View Post
Just wondering about opinions on weight loosing products/pills. Which is the best one to use along your diet and exercise routine?
I used R&D Diet Cookies. They take away hunger and cravings.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Coq10 may be a good one for some, helps your body metabolize carbohydrates better.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:00 AM

27 posts, read 65,367 times
I don't know if it's available in your place but try to ask your nearest pharmacist about the supplement Slender Factor. Even though I've never tried it before, I've read good reviews in Amazon and otehr shopping sites. They said it consists of herbs and nutrients to control appetite and bitter orange and guarana to help burn fats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss