Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 10:50 AM

4 posts, read 17,958 times

Advertisements

has any one gain weight w 7 keto ...I started taking it a few days ago my clothes feels tighter..AWhhh nothing seems to wrk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 10:52 AM

I tried 7 keto and I gained weight... my jeans felt so tight. has any one had same results?

Old 04-07-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel78 View Post
I tried 7 keto and I gained weight... my jeans felt so tight. has any one had same results?

Old 04-11-2012, 07:20 PM

help ive gained 7lbs with 7 keto and only took it for 4 days

Old 04-12-2012, 01:57 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,113,698 times
hmmmm - I had never heard of it (shocking because I am a supplement junkie, LOL) but I googled it and read an interesting article on it. sounds promising. My feeling is taking it can't hurt and might help. I just might try it myself. Recently I started taking organic apple cider vinegar before each meal and at night (it's good for diabetics) and its supposed to help with weight loss. Seems to be helping me a little, and my husband is getting more dramatic results.

I'm for anything natural that won't hurt you that can help you lose weight or get well. Bottom line, OP, if it's working for you, that's what counts!

Old 11-22-2012, 06:16 PM

6 posts, read 84,636 times
Thumbs down 7-Keto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Are you familiar with 7-Keto, that's my question, not trying to be rude, but really not looking for any other suggestions on how to go about my weight loss journey, been there a dozen and 100 times. I'm already down a dress size since taking this 7-Keto. I just started taking it this week and am shocked at the results I've had so far. I wanted to hear from anyone else that's familiar with 7-K.

PS, not at all diabetic, no high cholesterol. Also, I went through several procedures of getting injections for pain in various sites throughout my body, those meds are what has caused weight gain.

I have had some experience with 7-keto. I wanted to lose only 5 kgs max to begin with. For some reason, I wasn't able to, maybe I wasn't able to control my eating, healthy but too many calories I would take. Then came in the HERO, the 7-KETO. I only took 50 mg a day and like you said, dropped 3 Kgs within 7 - 10 days. I thought, thats great enough, might as well take a break from the 7-keto and continue eating healthy and doing my regular exercise. I was then eating less and working out regularly, but I gained 4 kgs back with in 2 weeks. Not to mention, I experienced estrogen overload, heavy legs, water rentention, and later acne, which made me fear the estrogen imbalance might lead me to a severe case of PCOS.

I would say, if you have an imminent need, like a wedding coming up within a month and need to definitely lose the weight, try the 7-keto, otherwise, not worth it. Creates more problems in the body.

About me:

Height /Weight: 5'3 - 55 Kgs (now) with loads of effort I managed to lose the 3 KGS again but took 1 full year.
Fitness Level: Works out with weights and cardio, 6 days a week (minimum hour a day).
Eats: 85% organic, home-made food.
Avoids: Trans fats

Old 11-22-2012, 06:20 PM

Unhappy 7-Keto causes estrogen imbalance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel78 View Post
Hence the weight gain. It wreaks havoc on the female hormones. The weight gain is mostly water, but its a side effect of your estrogen/progesterone imbalance due to the supplemental 7-Keto DHEA.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:58 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,770,834 times
I took keto7 for a month. I was very effective. I lost my left toe, and most of my hair, three fingernails, and the skin off my right elbow. Then my uterus complained and the surgeon took that out too. It was so wonderful, that it made me feel like I didn't need to eat at all! My gall bladder whined about that, and the surgeon took that out too (okay, different surgeon but you know). Altogether, I lost around 40 pounds in a month. It was awesome!

Once I healed, I gained it all back but for the three weeks during that month that I was in a hospital johnny in OR recovery, I was the most rockin patient in the ward!

I recommend it to everyone!

Old 11-23-2012, 05:27 AM

Exactly, its a quick fix, but it leaves you to struggle harder in losing the weight because it is all gained back quicker than you lost it. on the 7-keto website the answer they give to the question 'will I gain the lost weight back again?' is not different than the answer we all know already. YES, you will gain it back, you need to eat right and exercise. So at the end of the day, the real solution is to just eat right/less if you need to lose weight, and also regular exercise. Period. The weight lost the right way has no side effects because you body knows what its doing. Taking stuff like 7-keto disrupts the natural system in the body and produces unwanted side effects, which in women are facial hair growth, muscular body (more like men), veinous hands/arms, and the face becomes muscular and hard like men. Also, women will lose more hair on the head. Develop cysts on ovaries :S.... and this is just some of the stuff we already know. It can take a woman years to get back to her normal self after taking this 7-keto for just a period of 10 days.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:19 PM

1 posts, read 4,171 times
OMG I gained 6lbs with in two weeks using 7keto! I clearly don't understand I do eat rite,I excerise @ least 2-3 times a week I've always struggled to maintain my weight. over three years ago my weight was 190, and after seeing a diet Dr. for a few month my weight drop to 175. my height is 5-51/2 and my weight since then actually drop to 165, but in the past year are so Iv'e reach that 180 mark again reason I purchase 7-keto and I can honestly say 7-keyto actually put 6lbs extra on me! aaagggghhhhh..... WTF
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss