Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM

1 posts, read 7,575 times

Advertisements

Hi I am looking for the 1st week of the Weight Watchers Program from 1984. That is the fist time I started WW and I have the rest of the menus weeks 2 thru 15 but I have lost week 1 what i really want is just the menu section Monday thru SUnday, the step by step of sample menus. If anyone please has this could you please email it to [EMAIL="kdms1959@yahoo.com"]kdms1959@yahoo.com[/EMAIL], Thanks so much.
Kathy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 05:58 AM

1 posts, read 7,534 times
I do not have thie week 1 book, but I am looking for anything that can bet me started. You mention that you have the other books. Can you e-mail even just the exhange plan to me? Please advise.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:17 PM

1 posts, read 7,520 times
Default WW exchange program

I am also looking for the old WW exchange program. I was on it some time in the late 80's early 90's. The point system doesn't seem to work for me. Could anyone out there help? My email is [EMAIL="howardfamily116@verizon.net"]howardfamily116@verizon.net[/EMAIL].

Last edited by 116Doxiemom; 10-03-2009 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: no email address.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 AM

2 posts, read 10,779 times
That is exactly what I am looking for too. It was super easy and I was very sucessful on it. If anyone has a copy of that little book, and can share it, I'd be so appreciative.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 AM

369 posts, read 1,960,390 times
It sounds as though quite a few of us had success with the older WW plans that involve exchanges as opposed to counting points. I also see that many of us are asking for copies from those who have the earlier books. Is there any way to simply post this information, or maybe make a sticky containing the info? That way, whoever has it is not inundated with requests for copies, and the people that want it can refer to the information at their leisure. Is anyone willing to do this for the benefit of the group? I KNOW it would be much appreciated. Just a thought...

Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 PM

2 posts, read 15,018 times
Smile Weight Watchers original plan

I'm new here (just found this site a few days ago) and I too am searching for a copy of the original WW plan. I think it's the one week by week. I had info, but with growing older and having children, for the life of me I can't find it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could share this with me. I did well on the program and hate the points plan. Thanks so much.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:10 AM

2 posts, read 15,018 times
Smile Weight Watchers

Well, after much searching, I found a copy of a WW Plan, but I'm can't seem to remember date/plan. It shows Level 1, 2 and 3. It mentions "floaters" but I can't remember anything about that. Does any one know which plan this is? I would appreciate any help. Thanks. Have a great day.

Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM

1 posts, read 7,402 times
Question old weight watchers duiet plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea1717 View Post
I would love for you to email me a copy of the orginal ww diet as I have been trying to find it don't have time to sit and count points for what I eat............my email address is [EMAIL="pumkinbaby2@hotmail.com"]pumkinbaby2@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] or if for some reason that one doesn't work [EMAIL="linda_z53@yahoo.com"]linda_z53@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] thanks I look forward to receiving it.
I would also like a copy of the old weight watchers diet I lost 30 lbs on it in 1974. My e-mail address [EMAIL="jeanreef@sbcglobal.net"]jeanreef@sbcglobal.net[/EMAIL]

Old 10-20-2009, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 7,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkyiis View Post
Was surprised to see several other people looking for the Weight Watchers original diet. I have been racking my brain trying to remember how much fat, how much protien and how much bread. I have been a Weight Watchers member in the past, but the original was the most simple. If anybody can help me with find it, I would sure appreciate it. Feel free to e-mail me with any information. Thank You, Blinkyiis
i remember u have to eat 20z fish,cheese and 1 slice bread for breakfast 4oz met 1 slice bread all the salad u want for lunchor fish 4oz dinner 6ozfish meat unliited salad 2 oz tomatoes 2 ox peas corn green beans all other veggies unlimited must drink 2 glasses powered skim milk daily 3 fruits daily qnd that ll I remember if any can help further u may help save my life tuvmif12317

Old 10-28-2009, 03:08 PM

2 posts, read 16,822 times
Im looking for the WW from 1990! Does anyone remember how many breads, protiens, FAT, ect...
I can't remember how many to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss