U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:19 PM

1 posts, read 12,531 times
Cherrie127,

I am looking for the original WW diet - you said you had the information still? Could you please email it to me? I would be so happy. The new WW diets do not work for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 11:41 PM

2 posts, read 24,986 times
Default diet info.

HI

Could you please email acopy of the old diet plan to me.

Thanks.
Fred.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:14 AM

2 posts, read 24,986 times
hi.

Could you please email the plan, been looking for ages.

Thanks. Fred,

Old 10-30-2008, 05:05 PM

1 posts, read 12,480 times
Default would love the program

Hi,
I am so interested in the old program. Could you please emai it to me to [EMAIL="dgcote@videotron.ca"]dgcote@videotron.ca[/EMAIL]

Thanks

Deb

Old 11-08-2008, 01:02 PM

5 posts, read 50,160 times
Default Original Weight Watchers Exchange Diet

I have also had great success on the "old" WW diet. I could not find anything online, so I read Jean Niditch's book, "Weight Watcher's Quick Start Cookbook" onlineat Amazon.com and recreated the daily menu planners for Weeks 1-5. I also found a great link that explained each food category exchange weight. You can find that list at: http://healthy.hillbillyhousewife.com/exchanges.pdf (broken link)

Please see a Week One Day 1 sample daily planner below.

Best of luck.

Susan

Old 11-08-2008, 01:12 PM

5 posts, read 50,160 times
I can't post anything, as it becomes converted to HTML code.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:52 AM

1 posts, read 12,414 times
Default Original Weight Watchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpettyjohn View Post
I found a copy on line, I'm afraid to post a link, but if someone is interested, give me an email and I will send a copy. I bought the book and have hunted like crazy for this thing. I'm going to do my best not to lose it again.
Linda
I would love it if you could send me a copy of the plan

Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 AM

2 posts, read 19,720 times
I am not doing well on the current WW plan. Being a compulsive eater, the choices are too many. While this may work well for most, it doesn't for me. Have just ordered a copy of the original WW cookbook on line. The original plan worked great for me back then. So many years later, so many programs later and still a fatty.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 PM

1 posts, read 12,324 times
Hi and thanks for sharing. I would love to have a copy of the original WW plan. I cannot deal with all the points or flex or core, yada yada. I loved the program that simply had a list of so many proteins, fats, waters, fruits etc. and the list of veggies that you could eat as much as you wanted.
Will you please email me the plan so that I can get started on a path back to a thinner healthier me?
Thanks,
Candy

Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 PM

2 posts, read 13,605 times
I would also like to get a copy of the plan. I have the book, but I have been searching for the pages that came with the program. The problem for me is I need to have everything spelled out for me and (at the menus).

I know the program is out here some where, but like the previous entries have stated, I need something is is written out for me. How I wished I kept my old books.

I lost over 50 pounds each time I was on the program, and now I need to lose another 48 pounds.

The new program is to much for me to follow. I guess I am just so anal that I need it written down for me.

Thanks,
Moderator cut: sorry. no private e-mails . People may PM you instead

Last edited by nancy thereader; 12-09-2008 at 05:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss