Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 10:51 AM

3,339 posts, read 5,989,780 times

Advertisements

I've tried Healthy Chef Creations (available nationally; the food is sent via overnight mail) and Seattle Sutton. Neither worked for me because the food just did not satisfy me and I found it quite unappetizing. Plus that type of service really does not fit with my lifestyle; I don't eat at home all that often so a lot of the food went to waste.

Healthy Chef Creations is very expensive and I can't say I really recommend it. A lot of the meals were good, but some were just plain awful, and you cannot pick and choose at all (same with Seattle Sutton). Seattle Sutton is less expensive, at least. I didn't lose enough weight with either plan to make them worth the money. I lost more by just cutting out wheat and making no other changes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM

5,922 posts, read 6,469,795 times
I'm just trying to eat a well balanced diet, burn more calories than I consume, and trying to drink my proper amount of water a day. I would like to lose about 30 pounds. I'm really thinking the water is the big key in everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss