U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 01:48 PM

16,605 posts, read 19,011,305 times

Advertisements

So how is everyone doing?? I started drinking more water this week. Yesterday I drank four 32 oz mugs of water, same today I am on my 2nd mug. I am hoping to loose this week because last week I was up 1 lb and the week before I was up 1/4 lb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 01:52 PM

6,102 posts, read 6,054,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
So how is everyone doing?? I started drinking more water this week. Yesterday I drank four 32 oz mugs of water, same today I am on my 2nd mug. I am hoping to loose this week because last week I was up 1 lb and the week before I was up 1/4 lb.
I'm not anticipating good results Saturday. I have used all of my weekly points and I haven't exercised as much this week. I have eaten out too much because we are redoing our kitchen, and yes, I know that's a total excuse.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
I'm not anticipating good results Saturday. I have used all of my weekly points and I haven't exercised as much this week. I have eaten out too much because we are redoing our kitchen, and yes, I know that's a total excuse.
Hey it happens from time to time, don't worry you will get back on track soon. Hey maybe you'll be surprised and stay the same you never know.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:50 PM

6,102 posts, read 6,054,501 times
Quote:
Hey it happens from time to time, don't worry you will get back on track soon. Hey maybe you'll be surprised and stay the same you never know.
Yes, I just have to remind myself that I'm still better off than when I started. It is a long, difficult process.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:09 PM

I lost .6 today so I am down 55.6 lbs. I want to get to 60 lbs by Halloween.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 AM

38,678 posts, read 30,713,517 times
LOL I just spent a week on vacation with my husband, and I think I've gained 1-2 pounds. We'll see - it always takes me a day or two to shed water weight after a trip. But I maxed out my extra points and when I do that, I invariably gain a pound or two. Soooo...it's back on the bandwagon for me as of yesterday!

I think my husband is going to join WW. He's impressed by my weight loss - and at 17 pounds down, FINALLY other people are starting to notice as well! Yesterday at church I got several compliments, which was very heartening after my week of pushing the food envelope (three glasses of wine one night! Chocolate muffin for breakfast one day! AUGH!).

Old 10-15-2012, 11:49 AM

I get compliments too especially from people who have not seen me in a long time. One time I was at a gathering and I was speaking to this lady who thought I was soemone else. After we spoke i told my husband "she's lost it" She thinks I am this other person then we laughed. A few minutes later she came back to apologize that she didn't even recognize me because I had lost so much weight. Same happened with her husband we were at another gathering and I passed her husband right by without saying hello. He lost 100 lbs on WW and I did not even know it was him LOL.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:47 PM

38,678 posts, read 30,713,517 times
Quote:
I get compliments too especially from people who have not seen me in a long time. One time I was at a gathering and I was speaking to this lady who thought I was soemone else. After we spoke i told my husband "she's lost it" She thinks I am this other person then we laughed. A few minutes later she came back to apologize that she didn't even recognize me because I had lost so much weight. Same happened with her husband we were at another gathering and I passed her husband right by without saying hello. He lost 100 lbs on WW and I did not even know it was him LOL.
That is AMAZING!

I am sort of in a rut right now, but I know it's because I am tapping into the "extra" points because my husband and I have been traveling a lot. I mean, I haven't been blowing it out of the water, but I haven't been as strict. Apparently I have to stick right to the minimum points in order to lose weight, and my points have been adjusted down to 26 per day, so it's pretty tight!

I haven't lost hope at all though - I know I can do it but it's a lot easier when my husband is not home - which is half the time (he works two weeks on and two weeks off). So I am sort of in this mode of "lose for two weeks and maintain for two weeks" which has been working pretty well for me.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:53 PM

Lost .4 today 56.8 lbs down

Old 10-23-2012, 03:31 PM

Anyone have any results this week?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss