U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 PM

15,723 posts, read 17,667,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Meeting was yesterday - lost two more pounds! WOOOHOOOO!
Great Job!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Status: "Answer not a fool's folly, lest ye be like him." (set 27 days ago)

36,376 posts, read 27,325,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Good job!!!

Are you using the Activelink? I just got mine on Saturday so I'm still in the assessment phase. It's so much fun to plug in and see results. I can't wait to see actual numbers!

Hmmmm, no, I don't even know what that is!

Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm, no, I don't even know what that is!
Me neither what is the active link?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:16 PM

6,076 posts, read 5,758,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Me neither what is the active link?
Really? I figured if it was out in my neck of the woods it would be available everywhere!

It is an activity monitor (sort of like a pedometer, but not really) that you wear and it measures ALL activity you do throughout the day. It's even waterproof. It has a USB plug in and you connect it to your computer to get your results. It will tell you how many activity points you earned and will upload that information into your eTools tracker. You first go through an assessment phase where you wear it for seven days and go about your normal routine. After that first week, it takes your info and sets a daily goal of activity points and monitors your progress toward that goal throughout the day. It also sets challenges for you as you go along.

I just got mine Saturday so I'm still in the assessment phase. I can't wait to see what my goal is and get started on beating that!

It costs $39.99, plus you have to pay a $5 monthly subscription fee in addition to your regular WW fee.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Really? I figured if it was out in my neck of the woods it would be available everywhere!

It is an activity monitor (sort of like a pedometer, but not really) that you wear and it measures ALL activity you do throughout the day. It's even waterproof. It has a USB plug in and you connect it to your computer to get your results. It will tell you how many activity points you earned and will upload that information into your eTools tracker. You first go through an assessment phase where you wear it for seven days and go about your normal routine. After that first week, it takes your info and sets a daily goal of activity points and monitors your progress toward that goal throughout the day. It also sets challenges for you as you go along.

I just got mine Saturday so I'm still in the assessment phase. I can't wait to see what my goal is and get started on beating that!

It costs $39.99, plus you have to pay a $5 monthly subscription fee in addition to your regular WW fee.
Oh, that's pretty cool. I have used one of those in the past - the company I used to work for had a fitness program that utilized that tool. It's interesting!

I'll check it out - sounds like something I would like to use to track. I am all about the tracking! Love the online tools WW has.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:02 PM

Never heard of it. I'll have to ask my leader about it on Sunday.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:42 AM

Weighed in today and gained .2 which is nothing and I happy with that. It's water weight. I need to drink more fluids.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:58 AM

6,076 posts, read 5,758,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Weighed in today and gained .2 which is nothing and I happy with that. It's water weight. I need to drink more fluids.
That really is nothing. It will come off. I was up .6 yesterday, but I ate out several times and had Mexican food for a coworkers birthday the day before weigh in. I wasn't thrilled, but not surprised. I am more motivated this week to eat better. I've been straying from fresh foods and eating more prepackaged, low point stuff. Not good!

Old 09-30-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
That really is nothing. It will come off. I was up .6 yesterday, but I ate out several times and had Mexican food for a coworkers birthday the day before weigh in. I wasn't thrilled, but not surprised. I am more motivated this week to eat better. I've been straying from fresh foods and eating more prepackaged, low point stuff. Not good!
LOL I ate very badly yesterday and this morning had gained a pound! Not stressed about it at all though because I had LOST two pounds this week anyway. I think I can get at least 1/2 a pound of that off by Tuesday's meeting.

NO WORRIES! I GOT DIS!

Old 09-30-2012, 08:05 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,426,246 times
Quote:
LOL I ate very badly yesterday and this morning had gained a pound! Not stressed about it at all though because I had LOST two pounds this week anyway. I think I can get at least 1/2 a pound of that off by Tuesday's meeting.

NO WORRIES! I GOT DIS!
I ate badly today. Two pieces of homemade cake for desert and 3 homemade biscuits for breakfast. Meh I don't feel guilty it's the first time I've pigged out in almost three weeks, and I did it because my mom came over and brought the biscuits over--she hardly makes them so I took advantage. I know I may pay for it slightly tomorrow morning when I wake up, but I'm going right back to my routine and it will probably be another couple of weeks or so before I indulge again. No guilt though. I'm satisfied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss