U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 05:40 PM

3,508 posts, read 3,185,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalkiki View Post
Ok i will track my food intake. I cook a lot and often dont make separate meals. I dont eat processed food but I cook the heavy meals my family likes. For example what I ate yesterday; breakfast:ackee & salt fish fried dumplings lunch: hot pastrami and cheese sandwiches on bread i make Dinner: cabbage oxtails rice&peas. I often cook what my family likes I guess I can make myself something different. My husband and my son dont gain any weight all but the stuff they want just blows me up.
Your diet is horrible. Need to start cooking healthy food for your family instead of "what they like". You cook it, they'll eat it or they wont eat. Seriously, do some research on healthy eating and start applying it to what you cook and you will notice a difference as long as you continue to try to workout.

You are first person I've ever heard of to get injured doing jump squats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 04:31 AM

1 posts, read 321 times
I think you should use natural treatment as I hear that the combination of honey and ginger is excellent to lose weight. Taking this mixture twice a day will help to reduce your weight.
Method:
Extract the juice from ginger and add 2 tbsp in a bowl. Add 3 table spoons of honey to the juice. Mix it well and drink it twice a day. Notice the change in your body in a month’s time.

Old 06-05-2015, 04:45 AM

1,959 posts, read 1,159,294 times
I am using MyFitnessPal to track calories and have just hit the 50# mark for weightloss. It really helps to see in black and white what I eat etc.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:36 AM

13,258 posts, read 36,308,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshasharma View Post
I think you should use natural treatment as I hear that the combination of honey and ginger is excellent to lose weight. Taking this mixture twice a day will help to reduce your weight.
Method:
Extract the juice from ginger and add 2 tbsp in a bowl. Add 3 table spoons of honey to the juice. Mix it well and drink it twice a day. Notice the change in your body in a month’s time.
Adding 92 calories of sugar (3 tablespoons honey) to your daily diet is not likely to make you lose weight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or