Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 06:16 AM

1,047 posts, read 725,754 times

Advertisements

I am dying for hgh but it is so expensive.
I know a ton of older ladies that worked out in a country club gym (much much older than I and they did only a few reps).
I nearly cried when I weighed myself b/c I gained muscle and lost fat. So I weighed the same. All the trainers in the gym said all the older ladies were on HGH. Something Demi Moore was the first to make popular and all the celebs now do it. I would do anything to be on it. Bc once you hit 35 I cannot get any results like I used to.
i never heard under the tongue works only injections.
If under the tongue worked please DM me the exact one she or he used Thanks kindly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2017, 07:03 AM

282 posts, read 232,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_me View Post
I am dying for hgh but it is so expensive.
I know a ton of older ladies that worked out in a country club gym (much much older than I and they did only a few reps).
I nearly cried when I weighed myself b/c I gained muscle and lost fat. So I weighed the same. All the trainers in the gym said all the older ladies were on HGH. Something Demi Moore was the first to make popular and all the celebs now do it. I would do anything to be on it. Bc once you hit 35 I cannot get any results like I used to.
i never heard under the tongue works only injections.
If under the tongue worked please DM me the exact one she or he used Thanks kindly.
Just eat 500 calories per day til you lose the weight. That's all the "HGH Diet" is. Once you get to your desired weight you'll probably be very sick because 500 calories per day isn't enough to keep you healthy for any significant length of time. But you'll be thinner!

Old 11-27-2017, 07:32 AM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmLizzie View Post
Just eat 500 calories per day til you lose the weight. That's all the "HGH Diet" is. Once you get to your desired weight you'll probably be very sick because 500 calories per day isn't enough to keep you healthy for any significant length of time. But you'll be thinner!
It isn't a food issue. I was a heavy body builder (for a girl) and stopped. Now when I try to return I am not getting the results. I do not eat much. I juice a lot. My trainer from back in day always said if you abruptly stop lifting you will gain fast b/c I never added cardio to all the weightlifting.
These older women in the club were very skinny w alot of muscle. And all on hgh. A little thinner than I would want. HGH responds differently w females than males but you probably know this.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:07 AM

6,103 posts, read 8,814,359 times
Quote:
It isn't a food issue. I was a heavy body builder (for a girl) and stopped. Now when I try to return I am not getting the results. I do not eat much. I juice a lot. My trainer from back in day always said if you abruptly stop lifting you will gain fast b/c I never added cardio to all the weightlifting.
These older women in the club were very skinny w alot of muscle. And all on hgh. A little thinner than I would want. HGH responds differently w females than males but you probably know this.
HGH is not something you want to put into your body. Eat less, move more. If you want to build muscle focus on eating more protein. Juicing is not the greatest idea. Depending on what are in the juices the calories can add up.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:56 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,113,698 times
Quote:
You are probably not eating ENOUGH. Be sure you are getting quality protein and lots of veggies and a little fruit.

Old 11-30-2017, 07:09 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
HGH is not something you want to put into your body. Eat less, move more. If you want to build muscle focus on eating more protein. Juicing is not the greatest idea. Depending on what are in the juices the calories can add up.
Good point about calories and juicing.
I spend my life juicing and doing over 2000 grams of protein a day. When I lifted. Less protein now b/c I am not lifting at this moment. Women's metabolism can really change. I know plenty want to think otherwise. Just biology. But I don't get same results and know hgh is wonderful. I don't recommend it for long period of time. But everything in the Universe has a bad side to it or cancer. Pretty hard to run from it so you might as well lift what you want and feel ripped..... to see women older than my Mom doing 4 reps....talk on phone......two more reps.....And I am sweating w heavy weights doing pyramid style sets. Starting at 18 reps slowly working down to 4th set being the killer but only a few reps. Again, all the trainers said they are hgh and you are not. You work harder than everyone in this gym but you are not on hgh. It was painful.

Old 11-30-2017, 07:44 AM

5,947 posts, read 5,470,410 times
Intermittent and prolonged fasting will cause the body to produce and release it's own supply of HGH. All that means is just stop eating so much and skip a few meals. Most of us could probably benefit from this. And sure, we could all use more exercise so combined with IF it could work wonders for a lot of people trying to lose weight.

How To Boost HGH 1300-2000% Through Intermittent Fasting

Old 11-30-2017, 01:33 PM

13,447 posts, read 15,470,908 times
Quote:
I lift weights as well and am also an older lifter but I make sure I balance things out with the cardio despite my dislike. Lifting weights alone isn't going to get you what you want, especially at an older age.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:19 PM

1,158 posts, read 960,147 times
One of my coworkers used HCG in conjunction with a very low calorie diet. She lost 100 pounds and has kept if off for five years.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:57 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie682 View Post
One of my coworkers used HCG in conjunction with a very low calorie diet. She lost 100 pounds and has kept if off for five years.
The HCG did nothing. The weight loss was due to eating a very low calorie diet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss