Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,513,723 times

Advertisements

I am beginning to think that this is the problem I am having with my 4 legged wonders. I have fed them Science diet since they were babies and lately it seems they have to poop constantly. I am going to change their diet and try the yogurt. Good thread and good ideas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2010, 05:07 PM

5,026 posts, read 15,287,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowian View Post
Well, I couldn't find the Chicken Soup food at the local organic mkt, and I was out of food. So I tried the Evo Red Meat, and I decided to see if my dog would also like a little Bravo Venison on the side. I introduced the Bravo last night. She wasn't crazy about the Bravo and vomited a little this morning. She is fine and still has an appetite. She seems to tolerate the Evo (no gas and less waste).

Today, I nuked the Bravo, since she still seemed hungry. She loved it cooked but then she was gassy. I think I'll see how it goes today. I may just add cooked meat to her kibble a few times a week.
I hope by Bravo you don't mean the prepackaged raw food. You never ever should heat that. There are bones in there and when heated, can cause serious damage. It's a raw diet for a reason.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:50 PM

1,831 posts, read 4,434,656 times
Will do re the plain yogurt. Thanks.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,596,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
There is nothing good about 4Health! Have you read the ingredients I posted? How can you still maintain that it's a quality food after seeing all those preservatives, fillers and unnecessary ingredients? It's one of the worst on the market and they company compares itself to Walmart's Ol'Roy!

For the money, it's quite bad. For your dog that is. I think the word "health" is clouding your judgement.
I have never heard of 4Health being compared with Ol'Roy, it actually competes directly with TOTW and Blue Buffalo.

Tractor Supply's 'Retriever' brand is comparable with Ol Roy however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs