U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 04:01 PM

1,457 posts, read 3,448,116 times

Advertisements

Such a nice morning surprise he left you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 04:13 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,103,870 times
At least if you said that your morning started out like sh*t you'd really mean it!

I would be so grossed out if one of my dogs did that to me. Ewwwww!

Old 01-11-2011, 05:16 PM

1,203 posts, read 3,856,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
At least if you said that your morning started out like sh*t you'd really mean it!

I would be so grossed out if one of my dogs did that to me. Ewwwww!
I'm just glad it was one hard turd instead of a pile, or diarrhea.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:22 PM

1,383 posts, read 2,265,287 times
I hate it when that happens. That's why I wear a diaper to bed every night from now on.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:11 PM

2,806 posts, read 6,501,464 times
LOL! I can unfortunately relate to this...one of my dogs did this when she was a puppy...she just couldn't hold it I guess. When I opened my eyes that morning, her guilty little face was 1/2 an inch from mine, and she had the saddest look...then my nostrils woke up . It was also a hard turd (thankfully!) and she did at least have the courtesy to do it at the foot of the bed and not near my pillows...but boy did it REEK! LMAO !

Old 01-11-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
LOL! I can unfortunately relate to this...one of my dogs did this when she was a puppy...she just couldn't hold it I guess. When I opened my eyes that morning, her guilty little face was 1/2 an inch from mine, and she had the saddest look...then my nostrils woke up . It was also a hard turd (thankfully!) and she did at least have the courtesy to do it at the foot of the bed and not near my pillows...but boy did it REEK! LMAO !
If he was still a puppy then I could understand, but he's 4. He goes outside before bed and he pooped UNDER the cover AGAINST my back! lol

When he was 8 weeks old and started squirming in his sleep I knew to get my butt up, put on pants and run him outside down two flights of stairs or I was getting pee'd on. And I did get pee'd on a few times cuz I was too tired to get up lol

Old 01-11-2011, 06:42 PM

2,806 posts, read 6,501,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
If he was still a puppy then I could understand, but he's 4. He goes outside before bed and he pooped UNDER the cover AGAINST my back! lol

When he was 8 weeks old and started squirming in his sleep I knew to get my butt up, put on pants and run him outside down two flights of stairs or I was getting pee'd on. And I did get pee'd on a few times cuz I was too tired to get up lol
LOL !
My 14 yr. old female cat is a spite pooper, so if she's upset she'll poop in very inconvenient places, like the bed. The last time she did it, it was on my tall Harley Davidson boots...so not cool!

Old 01-11-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
LOL !
My 14 yr. old female cat is a spite pooper, so if she's upset she'll poop in very inconvenient places, like the bed. The last time she did it, it was on my tall Harley Davidson boots...so not cool!
Buster pooped on my coach purse and in a pile of white sheets when he was younger. Luckily the coach purse was spared and the sheets took the brunt of it. This is why I close my bedroom door now, and he's only allowed in there when I'm with him! My boyfriend likes to forget to close the bedroom door lol

Old 01-11-2011, 07:02 PM

553 posts, read 1,366,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Woke up this morning to something cold and wet hit my back as Buster jumped off the bed. Low and behold....he pooped in his sleep! Luckily it was a little hard turd and not a big ol sloppy mess, but what a way to wake up at 6am!
Oh no! Odie has been doing this occasionally for the past year or two. It happens when he's sleeping and has no idea he's doing it, then when he wakes up and discovers it he gets upset. But Odie is probably close to 11. Several vets concurred that it's a combo of being relaxed, gas and exciting dreams. No medical problems, just gross.

Odie wears ladies Victoria's Secret panties to bed. Hi-cut bikini style. I snip the waistband a bit. His tail is only a nub, so I don't have to worry about a hole for the tail. It's weird to buy ladies panties for my dog, but easier than dog diapers.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmomof2 View Post
Oh no! Odie has been doing this occasionally for the past year or two. It happens when he's sleeping and has no idea he's doing it, then when he wakes up and discovers it he gets upset. But Odie is probably close to 11. Several vets concurred that it's a combo of being relaxed, gas and exciting dreams. No medical problems, just gross.

Odie wears ladies Victoria's Secret panties to bed. Hi-cut bikini style. I snip the waistband a bit. His tail is only a nub, so I don't have to worry about a hole for the tail. It's weird to buy ladies panties for my dog, but easier than dog diapers.
That's some expensive panties for a dog lol I literally laughed out loud when I read that!

I think the same with Buster. This is the second time it's happened, first time it happened on me lol He was literally asleep and then jumped up and ran off the bed cuz he knew he did something bad, but he didn't do it on purpose! He does need to lose some weight though!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs