U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 PM

20,978 posts, read 16,216,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Woke up this morning to something cold and wet hit my back as Buster jumped off the bed. Low and behold....he pooped in his sleep! Luckily it was a little hard turd and not a big ol sloppy mess, but what a way to wake up at 6am!
I hope buster is not a person!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 07:22 AM

1,203 posts, read 3,855,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I hope buster is not a person!
Why would I post about a person on a dog forum?

Old 01-12-2011, 11:42 AM

2,806 posts, read 6,500,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmomof2 View Post
I started this thread last March. Jamie, there might be helpful info in there. Odie wore pink underwear to bed last night

And it contains pics of Odie in pink VS granny panties. I got them in a stupid panty exchange and never wore them (panties shouldn't touch your ribs IMO) but didn't get rid of them. Odie now has blue snowflake panties, red holiday panties, some striped stuff, one with pink stripes with silver thread. But this thread has pics of the first pair he wore. Taken on my phone at night, so terrible quality. They are a small, but are really large. Oh, and the string waist ones work well too. I just make sure he gets full butt coverage.

I will have to take a new pic of him in his newer, prettier pairs.
I am LMAO right now...how adorable! I love it that Odie gets to wear expensive, stylish undies...nothing but the best for our furkids, LOL !

Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM

417 posts, read 918,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
Yea you have to be careful when shopping at VS for panties, especially the Pink brand. Smalls can look like larges, larges can look like xtra small. I have to hold them up to me to make sure they're the right size lol

Edited to add: I remember seeing that thread and laughing I can't wait to see the fashion show of new panties!
Just went back to your thread..hahaha..pink is definitely his color!

Old 01-12-2011, 07:14 PM

553 posts, read 1,366,790 times
They are $25 for five pair and worth every penny. I am afraid the elastic on Hanes would stretch too much. I have hit the VS sales though and got some for $2.99...but they are the ugly ones no one else wants. Luckily Odie doesn't care.

Sometimes first thing in the morning we'll forget to take them off and we'll find a pair in the living room, or the kitchen, or the back patio. I've had to warn people we don't have a panty fetish, it's the dog leaving the undies around the house!

I found another phone pic of him from last year. Odie's not modest, but I edited out human leg

Last edited by dogmomof2; 01-12-2011 at 07:29 PM..

Old 01-12-2011, 07:22 PM

8,039 posts, read 3,956,236 times
I went back to the thread as well..I think I have seen it all now but what ever works will be fine with me when the time comes for my seniors.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:30 PM

553 posts, read 1,366,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
I went back to the thread as well..I think I have seen it all now but what ever works will be fine with me when the time comes for my seniors.
Ya know, I never thought I would do something so weird, but it keeps the pooplets contained Fear of poop in bed lowered my standards
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs