Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:49 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,029,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Bahaha! Yes, I've met MAK802 and ShelbyGirl1. DandJ doesn't know it yet, but I'm coming to find her!

Mag, when are you going to Utah?!
I sure hope so!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 10:51 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,029,371 times
I have. There's someone who posts on the CT forum that sounded so much like my husband that I "fixed them up" to be friends.

The three of us met for breakfast once, and then the two boys have had beer and gone to concerts a number of times.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:00 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
I met MAtheBanker (along with Beesley) several times, both here in San Diego and in her town. ShelbyGirl was also in San Diego (without Dylan), so the 3 of us got together. SG's son was positive she'll be kidnapped and couldn't believe she's meeting people off the internet!

I feel like I know JaimeMac and DandJ (and all about Artie!) a little too well, since we communicate in some way on a daily basis, but I haven't actually met them in person (yet!).

I also have quite a few people from this forum on my Facebook, but haven't actually met them, though there are a few I'd love to meet! So, how about you?

I haven't met anyone but a couple definitely got drunk dialed. Suckers.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:06 AM

5,026 posts, read 15,288,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post

Mag, when are you going to Utah?!
Not sure yet...we're debating whether to go when there is snow on the ground or in the summer. Since it's in the 80s in San Diego right now, the likelihood of the boys seeing snow on Mt. Laguna (an hour away) is 0% since it all melted today so maybe we will go when it's colder cause I want them to play in it.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:16 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,514,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
Not sure yet...we're debating whether to go when there is snow on the ground or in the summer. Since it's in the 80s in San Diego right now, the likelihood of the boys seeing snow on Mt. Laguna (an hour away) is 0% since it all melted today so maybe we will go when it's colder cause I want them to play in it.
Well when you take them to see snow do not forget the camera those pics will be worth waiting for
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs