Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:23 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,588,711 times

Advertisements

OMG! I come home from work go to sleep a few hours and get up come here to this thread and see the world has gone crazy while I slept! I always miss the good stuff cause I am asleep.Maybe I should quit my job!

If your cops really need something to do I can ask some of the cops that show up in ER tonight with their prize catches of the evening to round up a few of these fine citizens and maybe a few of our wonderful gang bangers too and ship them to your city so your cops have some real work to do!

Can I expect to see a New TV crime series show based on you this fall? You evil terrorist!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 04:24 PM

3,748 posts, read 12,405,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinB View Post
See what you've started! now everybody is not just talking, but screaming about this stuff!
Yea but now I feel so much better

I talked with the detective (I called them). No further action is being taken by them. Thank goodness! With any luck Psycho woman will just let it go and walk Fluffy far away from my house. Thanks for all the advice, laughs and good wishes. As I always say CD people are the best!

Old 01-26-2011, 04:29 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,032,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinB View Post
See what you've started! now everybody is not just talking, but screaming about this stuff!
This is what I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Yea but now I feel so much better

I talked with the detective (I called them). No further action is being taken by them. Thank goodness! With any luck Psycho woman will just let it go and walk Fluffy far away from my house. Thanks for all the advice, laughs and good wishes. As I always say CD people are the best!
Oh, thank God! I'm so thrilled for you!

Grab that wine bottle, have your best dinner with hubby, and have a wonderful evening.

Phew!

And now we can all breathe again.

Old 01-26-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashdog View Post
omg! I come home from work go to sleep a few hours and get up come here to this thread and see the world has gone crazy while i slept! I always miss the good stuff cause i am asleep.maybe i should quit my job! nah - you just need to change shifts!

if your cops really need something to do i can ask some of the cops that show up in er tonight with their prize catches of the evening to round up a few of these fine citizens and maybe a few of our wonderful gang bangers too and ship them to your city so your cops have some real work to do! omg - please don't do that! Then i'm not only the crazy poo slinging lady in the neighborhood but i'd also the evil one that brought the real crazies to richmond, tx.

Can i expect to see a new tv crime series show based on you this fall? You evil terrorist!

all i want to do is live quietly with no poo on my front lawn (whimper...whimper)
:d

Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,588,711 times
Quote:
:d

Change shifts??? No way then I would have to put up with our crazy dayshift people and that would be like dealing with your poo lady!

Oh come on let us send your city some of our finer citizens as we sure do have some good ones here in paradise! I get to met some of them everytime I go to work and the cops haul them in to ER to help keep us busy. It is nice that the cops want to share their catch to make make sure us Hospital workers have job security!

As for TV you could be the muse and all of us the writers like that one show with the dective and the mystery writer... I am not sure if the show is called Castle or if that is just his name on the show. It would be a great twist as the muse would not be the good guy but is the poo terrorist lol! And the Barney description of your outfit even adds to it! Dawn and Artie could even have a guest role on the show since they are known for poo around here.

Got to get to the dog park as Phoenix is nipping at me trying to heard me out of here!

Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Wow. This sounds like just plain craziness. She should have done the right thing; picked up the poop, and moved on.

Not fair.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:48 AM

3,631 posts, read 14,553,903 times
LOL - "Alices Restaurant" is playing in my head - it* being the biggest crime of the last quarter century with the 8 by 10 color glossy photographs - Just hope they don't send out Officer Obie next time (I guess only the old farts will get that one)

*the "teroristic" threats, that is

In the meanwhile, why don't you just leave her be, and get a computer cam to photography your front yard .

Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
LOL - "Alices Restaurant" is playing in my head - it* being the biggest crime of the last quarter century with the 8 by 10 color glossy photographs - Just hope they don't send out Officer Obie next time (I guess only the old farts will get that one)

*the "teroristic" threats, that is

In the meanwhile, why don't you just leave her be, and get a computer cam to photography your front yard .
Unfortunately I DO get that joke!

I have the video battery charged up and sitting on the same table where all of this started. DH's boss is laughing at the whole thing (thank God) and my dear husband's sense of humor is back. He DID buy a muzzle last night and put it on the table right next to the video camera as a reminder to me to pick up the camera and keep my mouth shut!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:47 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,030,698 times
Quote:
Unfortunately I DO get that joke!

I have the video battery charged up and sitting on the same table where all of this started. DH's boss is laughing at the whole thing (thank God) and my dear husband's sense of humor is back. He DID buy a muzzle last night and put it on the table right next to the video camera as a reminder to me to pick up the camera and keep my mouth shut!

as do i.....

hahahahaaa.... mr va-cat DOES have a sense of humor!!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:50 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,514,412 times
I just had a thought maybe another poster suggested this I don't remember. Video tape this and plaster it on utube so the whole world can see what Ms. I don't do poop..does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs