U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:51 AM

3,593 posts, read 10,645,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
as do i.....

hahahahaaa.... mr va-cat DOES have a sense of humor!!
He has to have one with me in his life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 AM

3,593 posts, read 10,645,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
I just had a thought maybe another poster suggested this I don't remember. Video tape this and plaster it on utube so the whole world can see what Ms. I don't do poop..does.
Oh I LOVE that idea but I think DH and the attorney would faint if I did that. If I do catch them it will be played on a big screen at the next meeting of the HOA.

If I can clean up after my three poop machines when I walk them, I expect no less courtesy from others. We will see...no sign of Fluffy or Fluffy's mom this morning. She may have decided to soil someone elses lawn for a while rather than being confronted by the "Purple People-Eater" again! ....Oh wow - I am really dating myself now

Old 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM

8,039 posts, read 3,956,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Oh I LOVE that idea but I think DH and the attorney would faint if I did that. If I do catch them it will be played on a big screen at the next meeting of the HOA.

If I can clean up after my three poop machines when I walk them, I expect no less courtesy from others. We will see...no sign of Fluffy or Fluffy's mom this morning. She may have decided to soil someone elses lawn for a while rather than being confronted by the "Purple People-Eater" again! ....Oh wow - I am really dating myself now
LOl well I guess I will date myself..I remember "purple people -eater" I know what you mean about others. Here we have a bark park in the back of the apt complex and management provides at their cost pick up bags and a pooper scooper for those that don't want to bend over. Now the question is how come some of the tennants can pick up the poop and there are some that just will not? They refuse to pick up after their dogs..just makes my blood boil. As soon as one of mine stops and drops I am there how hard is it to pick up after ones doggies?I have even offered to conduct classes in the proper use of the baggies for those that just cannot comprehend how to use them.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:15 AM

13,781 posts, read 18,690,385 times
Yeah that is just ridiculous and Im sure when the case came across the desk of the district attorney he probably laughed . and she (the bichons owner ) needed a chewing out . How utterly rude she was to allow her dog to take a dump in your yard and not pick it up . sounds like a neighbor I once had and she never came down my street again after me telling her to pick up her dogs mess . she promptly flipped me the bird and never walked down my street again . LOL !!!I love it when I go terminator (as my husband refers to it ) .

Old 01-27-2011, 09:58 AM

417 posts, read 918,579 times
Wowww..just read the thread..Va-Cat..remind me never to move to Texas...what a wack job that woman is! And really, she couldn't pick up after her tiny little fluffy? God knows I would have had some choice words with her too if I caught her...so now that you can't "threaten" her...I find that the "stink eye" is a great way to get threats across lol

Old 01-27-2011, 10:30 AM

13,781 posts, read 18,690,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan5 View Post
Wowww..just read the thread..Va-Cat..remind me never to move to Texas...what a wack job that woman is! And really, she couldn't pick up after her tiny little fluffy? God knows I would have had some choice words with her too if I caught her...so now that you can't "threaten" her...I find that the "stink eye" is a great way to get threats across lol

Oh I love it the stink eye LOL !!!!

Old 01-27-2011, 03:35 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,094,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Yea but now I feel so much better

I talked with the detective (I called them). No further action is being taken by them. Thank goodness! With any luck Psycho woman will just let it go and walk Fluffy far away from my house. Thanks for all the advice, laughs and good wishes. As I always say CD people are the best!
great. Told ya not to worry

Old 01-27-2011, 04:22 PM

4,705 posts, read 10,128,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
LOl well I guess I will date myself..I remember "purple people -eater" I I have even offered to conduct classes in the proper use of the baggies for those that just cannot comprehend how to use them.

I love that! I too have seen people that do not seem to understand how you use a bag ! So maybe you can take your classes on the road and hold seminars in different cities!?

as for dating ourselves, don't worry as I think quite A few of us here can do that with the purple people eater! and I say what's wrong with dating yourself?

Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 PM

3,627 posts, read 12,784,772 times
Hey, I once had a college pal send me a dried up cow turd in the mail after I dumped ice on her in the shower.

The label said "one good turd deserves another" hehehehe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or