Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 10:47 AM

3,748 posts, read 12,404,704 times

Advertisements

I've just been informed by our local law enforcement that I may be charged with making a "terroristic threat". What evil, horrible act did I do to bring this on myself you may ask?...... Maybe I'd better start at the beginning..........

I'm cleaning house today. Unlike June Cleaver, I don't do this in a dress, high heels and a frilly apron. I'm in purple sweats (think Barney the Dinosaur purple) and black fuzzy slippers. I have no makeup on and my hair is less than styled right now. I was dusting a table by our living room window when I noticed a lady with a little Bishon walking by. "Fluffy" promptly made a deposit on our lawn. The lady looked around quickly and started to walk away! "Oh no you don't!" I thought. I grabbed one of our own "deposit bags", ran outside and yelled to her "excuse me but I believe you forgot something" and held up the bag while standing by the pile. She glared at me and said "I don't know what you are talking about!" then turned around and started walking away again. Yup - I was pissed off and yelled to her that if I ever caught her dog pooping (well...not quite the word I used) on our lawn again, I will be depositing it on her porch. I picked up her little darling's present and put it in our poop bucket. So....I go back to my house cleaning.......

"Ding Dong!" On my porch stands one of our fine officers of the law. I invite him in and I am informed that "Fluffy's" mommie had filed a complaint that I threatened her Not only that, I'm told that she stated that I said I was going to smear dog poop on her front door. Ewwww - throwing a knotted bag of what came from her dog on her porch is one thing - being that intimate with ANY dog's waste is not my style.

So....I am to expect a follow up call from the detectives this afternoon and will probably be served with a restraining order that I'm to keep away from Fluffy's mom and family. NO PROBLEM - I just hope it means that Fluffy will also need to keep his little white butt away from my lawn! I have a call into DH right now so he can be informed that he is living with a Desparado.

Whew - what a morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 10:52 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,029,371 times
Get OUT of here!!!!

She filed a complaint???? Because you caught her in the act of leaving her little precious Fluffy's precious poo-poo on YOUR lawn and called her out on it???

Puh-leez!

The detective (really? a detective is coming out for this?) is going to laugh his/her ass off when you tell him/her the story. You'll see.

How ridiculous of that woman!

This case is DISMISSED!

Old 01-26-2011, 10:52 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
OMG, that is ridiculous. How would she like it if you pooped on her lawn? Well, if your dog did? I am so pissed at people who let their dog do their business anywhere when I take my time to make sure my dogs don't inconvenience others with theirs.

Old 01-26-2011, 10:53 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Get OUT of here!!!!

She filed a complaint???? Because you caught her in the act of leaving her little precious Fluffy's precious poo-poo on YOUR lawn and called her out on it???

Puh-leez!

The detective (really? a detective is coming out for this?) is going to laugh his/her ass off when you tell him/her the story. You'll see.

How ridiculous of that woman!

This case is DISMISSED!
I know right, the detectives need some real work to do.

There won't be any case tho,if anything just an RO

Old 01-26-2011, 10:55 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,514,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
I've just been informed by our local law enforcement that I may be charged with making a "terroristic threat". What evil, horrible act did I do to bring this on myself you may ask?...... Maybe I'd better start at the beginning..........

I'm cleaning house today. Unlike June Cleaver, I don't do this in a dress, high heels and a frilly apron. I'm in purple sweats (think Barney the Dinosaur purple) and black fuzzy slippers. I have no makeup on and my hair is less than styled right now. I was dusting a table by our living room window when I noticed a lady with a little Bishon walking by. "Fluffy" promptly made a deposit on our lawn. The lady looked around quickly and started to walk away! "Oh no you don't!" I thought. I grabbed one of our own "deposit bags", ran outside and yelled to her "excuse me but I believe you forgot something" and held up the bag while standing by the pile. She glared at me and said "I don't know what you are talking about!" then turned around and started walking away again. Yup - I was pissed off and yelled to her that if I ever caught her dog pooping (well...not quite the word I used) on our lawn again, I will be depositing it on her porch. I picked up her little darling's present and put it in our poop bucket. So....I go back to my house cleaning.......

"Ding Dong!" On my porch stands one of our fine officers of the law. I invite him in and I am informed that "Fluffy's" mommie had filed a complaint that I threatened her Not only that, I'm told that she stated that I said I was going to smear dog poop on her front door. Ewwww - throwing a knotted bag of what came from her dog on her porch is one thing - being that intimate with ANY dog's waste is not my style.

So....I am to expect a follow up call from the detectives this afternoon and will probably be served with a restraining order that I'm to keep away from Fluffy's mom and family. NO PROBLEM - I just hope it means that Fluffy will also need to keep his little white butt away from my lawn! I have a call into DH right now so he can be informed that he is living with a Desparado.

Whew - what a morning.
OH what a horrible terrorist you areseriously what is wrong with the owner of the dog sound like a dumbA to me. She will probably now make sure her dog makes a deposit in your yard just to antagonize you. What is wrong with people?

Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 AM

288 posts, read 692,844 times
Quote:

So....I am to expect a follow up call from the detectives this afternoon and will probably be served with a restraining order that I'm to keep away from Fluffy's mom and family. NO PROBLEM - I just hope it means that Fluffy will also need to keep his little white butt away from my lawn! I have a call into DH right now so he can be informed that he is living with a Desparado. Whew - what a morning.
What!! Is this for real??!!

What about the fact that the woman was trespassing and her dog was pooping on your lawn??!! Can she not be fined for that??

That just seems crazy??!!

Old 01-26-2011, 11:06 AM

3,748 posts, read 12,404,704 times
Well...DH is officially freaking out! He kept asking "Are they going to arrest you?" How in the heck do I know???? I've never been in trouble with the law in my life. DH is calling friend of ours that is a lawyer to get advice. He does kinda have me scared now too. I sure hope that they can't arrest me for this. I mean really.....this is absurd.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:07 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,921,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleys Mum View Post
What!! Is this for real??!!

What about the fact that the woman was trespassing and her dog was pooping on your lawn??!! Can she not be fined for that??

That just seems crazy??!!
I agree, there should be something you can do about that. After all you have the evidence.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:15 AM

54 posts, read 104,894 times
Quote:

Whew - what a morning.
This is funny, I would have done the same thing, People and thier dogs omg

Old 01-26-2011, 11:18 AM

5,026 posts, read 15,288,802 times
OMG, people suck! What a crazy woman! Have you ever seen them before?

We now have a front lawn and there is always poop on it, even though our dogs don't go in the front. On Sunday, I open the front door and see a huge dog taking a giant dump. I only saw the dog from my angle, but not the owner who was holding the leash a few feet back. He started to walk away, and I came out. He looked at me and started to stutter something about going home to get a bag...right, I'm sure you were! I handed him one of ours and watched him pick it up. He didn't look too pleased, but hopefully that's the last of that. I truly don't get people that let their dogs crap on other's property AND not pick it up.

Sorry you're going through this, people are psychotic these days! If I were you, I'd have a camera rolling the next time Fluffy craps on your lawn. That's the best evidence you can get!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs