Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 01:50 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,558,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Bear and Angel hate the same stuff as above.

They also hate closed doors...mostly the bathroom.

Angel HATES pop corn in the microwave.

Today was bath day.
Tomorrow is bath day for my girls...but shhhh, don't tell them !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 11:57 AM

457 posts, read 886,440 times
My pittie hates fingernail polish...or just a bottle of it whether it's open or not. My MIL was painting her nails one evening, and he just would not leave her alone, just HAD to know what she was doing. So, she held the brush out so he could check it out. One sniff, and he made the biggest snarl face! It was like a VERY exaggerated Elvis lip!! It was THE funniest face I've ever seen on a dog, and to this day, all I have to do is SHOW him a bottle of it, and he turns his head and makes a snarl face at me!

Old 03-23-2011, 12:04 PM

3,736 posts, read 12,358,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
Tomorrow is bath day for my girls...but shhhh, don't tell them !
LOL Tomorrow is moving day & the 3 furkids are spending the day at the "doggie spa". Bath, nails, brushing.....and then coming home to the new house. Should be a full day for them....and me

Old 03-23-2011, 12:08 PM

17,330 posts, read 32,892,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
LOL Tomorrow is moving day & the 3 furkids are spending the day at the "doggie spa". Bath, nails, brushing.....and then coming home to the new house. Should be a full day for them....and me
I wish you all an easy move.

And I wish a spa day for YOU later in the week... with alcohol.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:11 PM

3,736 posts, read 12,358,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post

Thanks Dawn - trust me....alcohol will be flowing freely tomorrow night...by the pool.....resting back in the new pool lounge chairs

Now....where did I pack that blender......?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:28 PM

9,352 posts, read 19,958,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittKat View Post
My pittie hates fingernail polish...or just a bottle of it whether it's open or not. My MIL was painting her nails one evening, and he just would not leave her alone, just HAD to know what she was doing. So, she held the brush out so he could check it out. One sniff, and he made the biggest snarl face! It was like a VERY exaggerated Elvis lip!! It was THE funniest face I've ever seen on a dog, and to this day, all I have to do is SHOW him a bottle of it, and he turns his head and makes a snarl face at me!
omg ... i am STILL chuckling at this story..... thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post

ditto from me and mine!!

Old 03-23-2011, 01:35 PM

457 posts, read 886,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
omg ... i am STILL chuckling at this story..... thank you!!

You're welcome! I laugh every time I even think about that face. I should really try to get a pic of it, but every time, I laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes, and I'm pretty much useless after that. Then he always gives me this look like, "Gee Mom...you're SO funny...I hate you."
lmao

Old 03-23-2011, 01:42 PM

17,330 posts, read 32,892,053 times
Quote:
Quote:
You're welcome! I laugh every time I even think about that face. I should really try to get a pic of it, but every time, I laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes, and I'm pretty much useless after that. Then he always gives me this look like, "Gee Mom...you're SO funny...I hate you."
lmao
Hilarious x 2!

Old 03-23-2011, 02:09 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,234,968 times
When Sam got older, he would have his ball, and I would throw it, just across the room. And he would make this "grumpy old man dog noise", like "WHY did she TAKE my BALL and THROW IT?!" then, he would make a big deal about getting up, which was good for him...and going the 5 or 10 feet to get his ball. He would come back, lay down, and then guard his ball...not the same as when he was a puppy...he loved fetch then...I only threw his ball once or twice a day when he got older...because it annoyed him so much.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:14 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,465,055 times
I annoy our dog by staring at him for several minutes like a game. His eyes get all big and when he gets mad he grunts and turns his head.

I also get on his nerves when he's licking himself and I yell "CHASE STOP." He does it right when we're both on the couch and he's sitting right below us on the floor. It starts smelling like dog butt or wet dog paw with an awful scent of dirt breath. Both of us yell at him to stop, and I swear he rolls his eyes. LOL!

We also have two cats, and when they lick we also tell them to stop. They don't care too much, because their breath doesn't smell as bad as his. haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs