Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 10:34 AM

5,142 posts, read 13,104,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioChic View Post
skeet09 lol OMG thats freaky because when we first moved in in the basement there was blood dripping from the pipes, had maintenance look into and they said they dont see anything that would cause the red stuff (rust or anything) and then doors would just shut on there own when there werent any windows open...AHHH lol now im sooo happy we are moving. And now I def want my puppy with me so she can save me from the ghosts! lol thanks for your response
I watch a lot of Ghost Adventures...Zak is a hoot..if you are into those sort of shows!
Dogs are known to bark at paranormal activity...they just bark like if something is there but we can't see it...gives me goosebumps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,575,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
I watch a lot of Ghost Adventures...Zak is a hoot..if you are into those sort of shows!
Dogs are known to bark at paranormal activity...they just bark like if something is there but we can't see it...gives me goosebumps.
Me too! Yep...dogs bark, and cats get all "electrified", their fur literally stands up on end . Believe me, I RUN for my sage if I see my furfaces acting this way. If it's a good energy in the space, they acknowledge it, but they don't get all crazy, they just kind of stare and stay still...I always wish I could "see" what they can see.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,677,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
Me too! Yep...dogs bark, and cats get all "electrified", their fur literally stands up on end . Believe me, I RUN for my sage if I see my furfaces acting this way. If it's a good energy in the space, they acknowledge it, but they don't get all crazy, they just kind of stare and stay still...I always wish I could "see" what they can see.
sometimes its better that we dont see it! lol

Old 03-25-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
That's what came to my mind immediately (I know...I'm a weirdo, LOL !)
Not a weirdo at all...great minds think alike!

Quote:
my BF has a very high-energy boxer named Aphex, and when she gets into one of her "crazy" moods, it's the only thing that occupies her attention enough to chill her out. (I kinds like her crazy moods though, LOL...!)
Aphex is such a cool name! So when Aphex is in a crazy mood...what is she like?
I have a mini schnauzer who gets grumpy and talks back!

Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,575,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet09 View Post
Not a weirdo at all...great minds think alike!

Aphex is such a cool name! So when Aphex is in a crazy mood...what is she like?
I have a mini schnauzer who gets grumpy and talks back!
Thanks !
Aphex likes to "talk" incessently and run around the house...she really sounds like she's talking, and it's hilarious because her voice has a lot of different pitches to it and that adorably mushy boxer-face of hers makes it even funnier . She also thinks she's a lap dog (grew up with chihuahuas and a cat so has no idea she's too big to FIT on a lap, LOL!) she gets so over-excited sometimes she just can't contain it and will plop her mid-section on my lap, look up at me and "talk" some more...I love it, but it's kind of hard to paint with a big 'ole boxer pinning you down to a chair...! Now that it's nice out again, we'll get back to our regular schedule of taking her hiking in the morning, which we all love, and it really makes a difference when she gets that extra exercise...she's pure muscle, and an expert hiker !

Old 03-25-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
This is good info. luv! I don't have cats but if I see one with electrified fur, I'll know there's not so good energy around!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs