Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:42 AM

17,330 posts, read 32,879,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Me too. I'm already trying to get DH on board. I want to give him a home here with us.
Really???

I think that Tiffany wrote, in her latest blog entry (or was it on Facebook? I don't remember), that once he's not contagious (she has other dogs at home), that he'll be going home with her. You might have to scrap it out with her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 09:19 AM

313 posts, read 1,191,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Really???

I think that Tiffany wrote, in her latest blog entry (or was it on Facebook? I don't remember), that once he's not contagious (she has other dogs at home), that he'll be going home with her. You might have to scrap it out with her!
I think it was Facebook where she said that he will probably be with her for the year at least...

Don't his eyes look so much clearer??? He just doesn't even look like the same sad boy from Saturday. Would you have ever guessed that 1 week would make all the difference in the world?

What kind of dog is he? Does anyone know? But he's going to be a big boy-- sounds like he should be 60-70 lbs, right?

God love Tiffany and everyone who is rooting for this dog! He blog yesterday says he'll make it-- and I think that he surely will!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaMichigander View Post
I think it was Facebook where she said that he will probably be with her for the year at least...

Don't his eyes look so much clearer??? He just doesn't even look like the same sad boy from Saturday. Would you have ever guessed that 1 week would make all the difference in the world?

What kind of dog is he? Does anyone know? But he's going to be a big boy-- sounds like he should be 60-70 lbs, right?

God love Tiffany and everyone who is rooting for this dog! He blog yesterday says he'll make it-- and I think that he surely will!!!
Oh! I didn't catch the "year at least" part. I thought it was for good. I think that no matter where he goes (Va-Cat??? ), he'll be so loved. So, so, so very loved.

His eyes look MUCH better, I agree. It's absolutely incredible how much he's healed. Joy!

Old 04-01-2011, 09:41 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,499,515 times
Hey I got an idea he can spend a month with each of us..I got dibs on the first month. Haven't checked out the blog or facebook yet but from what everyone is saying he is doing great. As soon as I get these puppers back from their perp walks I will sure check it out. So very good to hear how well he is doing.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,159,147 times
A-hem. Her significant other would like not to keep this dog. Its not that he is not a dog person, but they already have 3 (plus a cat, a few guinea pigs, a turtle, and lots of fish). One of the dogs belonged to a patient at the clinic, an elderly gentleman who passed away. I think they might be at their capacity, although how anyone could part with a dog after a year is beyond me.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
A-hem. Her significant other would like not to keep this dog. Its not that he is not a dog person, but they already have 3 (plus a cat, a few guinea pigs, a turtle, and lots of fish). One of the dogs belonged to a patient at the clinic, an elderly gentleman who passed away. I think they might be at their capacity, although how anyone could part with a dog after a year is beyond me.
Is this kismet or what? Because Va-Cat is talking her DH into giving Tad a home!

I love when a plan comes together.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:21 PM

3,735 posts, read 12,354,577 times
Quote:
Is this kismet or what? Because Va-Cat is talking her DH into giving Tad a home!

I love when a plan comes together.

I forwarded the link and DH is already asking about his personality. Yes - I'm serious about offering him a home. After Bandit passed, I promised DH that he could pick the next rescue we take in.....Although.....I never promised that I wouldn't guide that decision a little.

Does anyone have a direct e-mail for Tiffany? If so - could you DM it to me?

Old 04-01-2011, 12:50 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,499,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
I forwarded the link and DH is already asking about his personality. Yes - I'm serious about offering him a home. After Bandit passed, I promised DH that he could pick the next rescue we take in.....Although.....I never promised that I wouldn't guide that decision a littleon.

Does anyone have a direct e-mail for Tiffany? If so - could you DM it to me?
I just got chills reading this..omg if only this would happen talk about divine intervention. Va-Cat I am pulling for ya

Old 04-01-2011, 12:53 PM

1032 fans on Facebook!!! WOOT!

Va-Cat: I believe her email address is on the Info page on FB, and/or on her blog. GO! You're an angel. But I already knew that.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:58 PM

5,142 posts, read 13,071,491 times
Quote:
1032 fans on Facebook!!! WOOT!
1033 now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs