Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 05:15 AM

7,329 posts, read 16,358,472 times

Advertisements

Bless her for saving him. Praying for this sweet boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 05:40 AM

17,330 posts, read 32,892,053 times
I can't watch the video. The picture alone on the video link broke my heart in eleven million pieces. Thank God someone pulled him off the streets. Your friend is an angel, E.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:43 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,227,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
I can't watch the video. The picture alone on the video link broke my heart in eleven million pieces. Thank God someone pulled him off the streets. Your friend is an angel, E.
I can't wach this type of video either.

Bless the people who help these animals.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:32 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,166,083 times
My friend has started a blog so people can get updates. You can see it here The Abandoned Dog

Thank you all for the prayers. This poor critter needs all the help he can get.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:50 AM

1,353 posts, read 2,424,220 times
I wish that someday all dogs, all creatures, will only have to see the side of humans that your friend represents. Thoughts and prayers to that poor little boy and the kind people who are working to save him.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,166,083 times
She tells me she is going to update the blog at least once a day.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:20 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,500,814 times
I just cannot bring myself to watch the video<yeah sometimes I am a wuss> the picture says enough for me. Just breaks my heart into a gazillion pieces. That poor pup surely found an angel when your friend picked him up bless her. I am praying that everything turns out ok.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:57 AM

4,940 posts, read 10,614,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
This is heartbreaking.
I am praying hard for this poor, precious dog to pull through this...
and so grateful that divine intervention placed your vet tech friend with the huge heart in his path!
I always get the feeling that these cases have more to do with desperation and good sense on the part of the dog than divine intervention (although, dog is God spelled backwards ).

Animals can sense so much more than we can--how many times have we on this forum talked about how "another one" just showed up? How they seem to uncannily just know who will help them?

If only dogs could choose their owners.

I'm pulling for this guy. I actually have a very strong feeling he's going to make it; he looks like he just needs about 6 months of someone who actually gives a damn I'm so happy that we live in a world that has just as many people who care as those that don't.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:10 AM

2,404 posts, read 6,241,781 times
I as well can't watch the video. The photo of this sweet angel is heartbreaking enough for me.
I hope this baby pulls thru.
Racelady88... if this dog makes it, is yur friend going to keep him ?
someone said ... there is so much of this happening. It just isn't right.

We all understand when people lose their home, because of job loss & this economy.... why don't they take their pets to an animal shelter or humane society (???) I just don't understand this.
Just like our last rescue... the owner(s) let their 2 dogs off underneath an overpass on a major highway. What is wrong with people. That is insane.
Just last night I looked at our latest rescue of just 3 weeks. He is such a wonderful dog. He was all snuggled up with his mama on the sofa getting pet & kisses still, because I don't ever want him to forget how much he is loved.

I hope & pray this sweet pup survives & gets healthy & gets a good loving home.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:12 AM

9,352 posts, read 19,958,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
My friend has started a blog so people can get updates. You can see it here The Abandoned Dog

Thank you all for the prayers. This poor critter needs all the help he can get.

thank you for the link.... took me a minute to remember my google sign-in, but i am following now......

he made it through the night.... that has to be good, doesn't it??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs