U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 05:50 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,084,146 times
No grand-dogs, but I do have two grand-felines. At this point, I'm more than happy with 4-legged grandkids.

The grandkids give my daughter Mother's Day cards, birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc. Oh, and we have a picture of the grandkids displayed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 11:51 PM

5,101 posts, read 7,958,026 times
I've got three grandpuppies and two grandkitties. Prefer them to the human kind any day.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:38 AM

2,806 posts, read 3,814,448 times
My little dogs get REALLY excited if I say the word "Grandma"...they know exactly who I mean, and those tails start wagging right away! She does tend to spoil them with treats, but what they really love is that she always "dances" with them (they're chihuahuas, and are very big on prancing & dancing ). One of my cats (the one who's food-obsessed) starts doing his "snack signal" as soon as she walks through the door...he opens and closes his mouth really quickly while staring very, very intensely at the human he thinks will cave in and give him something to snack on...works every time with her, even if I tell her he's just had a snack, she'll open the kitty cabinet as soon as I turn my back and slip him something...LOL !

Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 AM

5,126 posts, read 6,594,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
My little dogs get REALLY excited if I say the word "Grandma"...they know exactly who I mean, and those tails start wagging right away! She does tend to spoil them with treats, but what they really love is that she always "dances" with them (they're chihuahuas, and are very big on prancing & dancing ).
My dad dances with my schnauzer...I can relate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs