Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,275,326 times

Advertisements

Vick pleas guilty!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 02:59 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times
YAY!!! lol!

I just googled Vick to find out what happened and it says that yes he did plea guilty and it said.. "The charges could bring a maximum of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each defendant. Sources tell ABC News it might not be possible for Vick to avoid prison time."

I hope that he goes to prison! He deserves worse than that, WAY worse than that, but prison time works for me! The report that I was reading also said.. "Mr. Vick has agreed to enter a plea of guilty to the charges and accept full responsibility for his actions and the mistakes he has made. Michael wishes to apologize everyone who has been hurt by this matter" That is crap! You know the ONLY thing he is even remotely sorry about is that he got caught!

Old 08-20-2007, 03:13 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,845,089 times
Good News!!!Although I think that sentence is mild ( for all people that do that kind of stuff ) it's still good - he'll get some jail time!!!

Old 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM

960 posts, read 1,686,436 times
I hope his football career is finished.

Vick doing time in a prison won't do him any harm. Federal prisons are just modified resorts... look how well Martha Stewart did in one. She dropped some weight, looked refreshed, and started a new fashion trend with her knitted panchos.

If Vick were to be punished, it better be in the pocket book. People who do the things like he did to those poor dogs, have no conscience and Money is their Almighty.

I hope the NFL fires him and sponsors walk (run) away from him!

Old 08-20-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbondated View Post
I hope his football career is finished.

Vick doing time in a prison won't do him any harm. Federal prisons are just modified resorts... look how well Martha Stewart did in one. She dropped some weight, looked refreshed, and started a new fashion trend with her knitted panchos.

If Vick were to be punished, it better be in the pocket book. People who do the things like he did to those poor dogs, have no conscience and Money is their Almighty.

I hope the NFL fires him and sponsors walk (run) away from him!
Haha.. I didn't even think about Martha Stewart! lol! I remember that pancho, not very cute if ya ask me! I'm a die hard Tampa Bay Bucs fan and I have HATED the Falcons, especially Vick, since day one! I wished that he would be done playing football a long time ago, but that was just because he actually is a great player. I agree that his football career should be over, but I really doubt that will happen. I don't even think that that would be enough! What Vick deserves is to be abused, neglected, made to fight for his life and then if he is still alive they should do what dog fighters do to their dogs and pour acid all over him and leave him chained up outside to die, electrocute him or just throw him out on the streets to be picked up be animal services and be put to sleep! In my opinion, trash like that doesn't even deserve to live!

I'm an animal lover and the proud owner of three wonderful APBTs and I can't stand to see all of the heartless morons abuse these poor animals and ruin these wonderful breeds, and like I said, I'm a die hard Tampa Bay fan, so I have hated the Falcons and Vick for a long time now! In my opinion, there is no way Vick could ever possibly get what he truly deserves, at least not while he's still on earth anyway!

Here's a picture of our male APBT, Brooklyn, wearing my Tampa Bay jersey!

Old 08-20-2007, 03:50 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,403,189 times
I havent read the site but a friend told me pleaded guilty to the gambling and not the actual dog fighting ?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
I havent read the site but a friend told me pleaded guilty to the gambling and not the actual dog fighting ?
This is what I was reading.. http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/sto...3489424&page=1

Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 PM

Awsome stuff. Really glad he pleaded guilty, probably the only manly thing he has done in his sad, pathetic life.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Awsome stuff. Really glad he pleaded guilty, probably the only manly thing he has done in his sad, pathetic life.
Yeah, I'm glad he plead guilty too, but you know he's not really sorry like he said he was! Like I said in one of my other posts, I'm sure the only thing he is sorry about is getting caught! Hopefully, once he gets out of jail (that is if he even really goes to jail), he will think twice before he hurts another poor animal! The sad thing is that a lot of the time people like that won't stop! They will just find better ways to hide it so they don't get caught!

Old 08-20-2007, 04:17 PM

I have no doubt in my mind that hes not sorry. Im just glad he admitted guilt, even if it was for a lesser sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs