U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 AM

1,930 posts, read 9,323,564 times

Advertisements

I'm not a Jamie Foxx fan anymore! He sounds like a moron! How could someone possibly not know that abusing, neglecting, torturing, fighting and horribly killing dogs is NOT okay?!

'Kid Nation' Mom Speaks Out | Videos | Access Hollywood
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2007, 08:45 AM

570 posts, read 1,650,025 times
Angry Jamie Fox is an idiot!!

“It’s a cultural thing, I think,” Foxx said. “Most brothers didn’t know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn’t know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn’t read his handbook on what not to do as a black star.”

“I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don’t get time,” Foxx said. “I think in this situation, he really didn’t know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt.”

I was furious when I read that comment made by Jamie Foxx! I"t's a cultural thing?" "he didn't read his handbook on what not to do as a black star!" He is definately a moron and he should serve the time for Vick for making that ridiculous statement. Vick knew what he was doing and does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. It is true that there are situations that happens to humans that are worse, but killing innocent animals and training them to kill each other is sick! Both of them are jerks!

Old 08-27-2007, 09:37 AM

1,397 posts, read 4,303,118 times
I have to say that I thought that Jamie Foxx is one of the best comedians and I was his fan. But not anymore...

Old 08-27-2007, 10:24 AM

673 posts, read 2,875,996 times
Some people just need to shut the hell up because they get themselves in deeper crap than they can dig themselves out of. Jamie Foxx offically SUCKS just like Vick does.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:33 AM

5,640 posts, read 16,924,254 times
What a jerk. Ugh... why would he throw his hat into the ring with Vick... a jerk and stupid to boot.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:51 AM

159 posts, read 319,543 times
Thumbs down Jamie Foxx is an a**

Why doesn't this surprise me. I really can't believe that people are still trying to defend Vick and say that he is being judged to harshly. He plead guilty to dog fighting and to helping to kill the dogs that didn't fight well enough. What more do these people need?

As for the argument about it being cultural thing, that is just plain ridiculous and asinine.

I used to like Jamie Foxx's humor and I thought he was great in Ray, but I won't be watching or listening to him in the future.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:13 PM

14,506 posts, read 23,177,711 times
Agree. totally stupid.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:18 PM

341 posts, read 1,517,532 times
Jamie Foxx is an egotistical nobody - who thinks he is multitalented and wants us to remember he is a "brother" - he is as much of an idiot as Vicks is and I have never watched or supported any of his movies....
MAybe he and Vicks would make a good 'dog' fight between each other - that could be fun - who's bling knocks the others eyes out first LOL

Old 08-27-2007, 01:28 PM

13,807 posts, read 25,840,602 times
The moron defense, I love the ways these stupid "celebrities" try to weasel out of things.. I read earlier that vick was trying the paris hilton defense of saying he found jesus.. very lame

Old 08-27-2007, 01:31 PM

41 posts, read 30,642 times
I used to be a Jaime Foxx fan but if he said that then he should go to hell along with vick, cause my pit bull is the love my life and it takes a sick person to do those things to innocent animals. Did anyone see the video clip of a couple of vick's dogs on the news? The one they showed looked so sad and scared and yet she was still wagging her tail, a true pit bull!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or