U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 05:37 PM

2,192 posts, read 6,207,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
For those that Dont understant the Litterbox training ... check this out
Braylor's Papillons: Litter Pan & Doggy Dor Training AS You can SEE These Pups Were given a choice & Guidance by the Breeder as to Where to Potty [Same as my pups when I bred] Lady-Bugs Breeder Never gave her pups a choice! 4 MONTHS of peeing/pooing on Towels & blankets in a 4x4 pen! VENT Over!

VENT ON. No where in your link does it say to potty train in the crate. Dogs can't never be trained that way and to tell you the truth. Dogs are never trained, owners are and until you learn that it's you who is wrong you will never get control of your dog.

I've bread beagles for years and they are some of the hardest to train but all my dog are trained before they are sold. Some of them can be trained in one day and some of them take working with them every 15 minuets for two weeks. It's up to me to figure this out and train each one as they are needed.

All dogs can be trained and I guarantee that yours can also be trained. Your biggest mistake is putting a litter box where it sleeps. And not spending enough time training it. And not knowing how to train it. Like I said, sometimes you need to work with a dog every 15 minuets. Are you willing to put in the time it takes to train this dog?

Sounds like you're not and you don't ave the time.

busta
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 06:42 PM

12,387 posts, read 31,337,219 times
hahahahaha Glad to know you are a Puppy Mill Breeder! Where dogs LIVE in cages OFF the ground! WOW I Know I Dont WANT or NEED Your Advice!!

When I bred My Dogs Living In my house! NO CRATES! I used a Playpen for children for moms & Pups! At 4 weeks they were on PAPER! at 6 weeks they were outside during the day when I was home & weather permited. At 8 weeks they were in new homes! Not one complaint or problem. ALL were in permant homes for 10 to 17 yrs, depending on breed life expectancy. My Rescues used crates til I got to know them & how they be around my dogs. Then Housetrain/Obedienced trained as needed Then I GAVE them away to good homes! Several of my shelties were trained to use the Litterbox or paper by the people that got them from me BUT they all said was too easy as they already knew what papers were down for. My gf litterbox trained her JRT litterbox In crate took 4 weeks! I can go on but I wont since YOU Dont Have A BRAIN POOR Beagles!

Old 11-15-2011, 08:08 PM

861 posts, read 1,450,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
hahahahaha Glad to know you are a Puppy Mill Breeder! Where dogs LIVE in cages OFF the ground! WOW I Know I Dont WANT or NEED Your Advice!!

When I bred My Dogs Living In my house! NO CRATES! I used a Playpen for children for moms & Pups! At 4 weeks they were on PAPER! at 6 weeks they were outside during the day when I was home & weather permited. At 8 weeks they were in new homes! Not one complaint or problem. ALL were in permant homes for 10 to 17 yrs, depending on breed life expectancy. My Rescues used crates til I got to know them & how they be around my dogs. Then Housetrain/Obedienced trained as needed Then I GAVE them away to good homes! Several of my shelties were trained to use the Litterbox or paper by the people that got them from me BUT they all said was too easy as they already knew what papers were down for. My gf litterbox trained her JRT litterbox In crate took 4 weeks! I can go on but I wont since YOU Dont Have A BRAIN POOR Beagles!
How the heck do you get from Busta's post that Busta is a Puppy Mill Breeder???

You want to blame the breeder. So let's say for giggles that it is the breeder's fault that your pupdog is still not potty trained after you purchased it 5 months ago. [It isn't, but we are pretending here.] But as a responsible owner you should check the breeder out before even considrering to purchase a pupdog. If you had checked and seen that the breeder let the pups go on cloth and you, as a former breeder, didn't think that was the proper way to train a pupdog, why did you buy the pupdog in the first place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs