U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 06:57 PM

4,582 posts, read 5,005,073 times

Advertisements

What a handsome "little" man. Love the pics. I can't wait to see this boy all grown up!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 11:20 PM

1,253 posts, read 3,026,647 times
Foxy, he's still stinking cute! My, my he has grown!!! I knew he had...my goodness and he looks so good.

You've done so well with him!

Thank you for the update, he really is adorable. I love the pic with Ruby, very cute!!!

Old 02-12-2012, 01:44 AM

966 posts, read 915,175 times
What a cutie!

Old 06-13-2012, 04:15 PM

6,591 posts, read 20,703,190 times
Well...pics were requested so heres some new ones...
do you knwo how hard it is to get a 7 month olf banndog to hold still when theres a camera...he seems to think the camera means run around like a nutjob or stick my nose as close to it as possible...

being all handsom with legless the squirrel...

i must say those AKC squeeky otys put up with ALOT of abuse...since this shot the other night, squirrel has had his feet trimmed and sewn up so hes now officially completly legless BUT other than missing feet most of these akc toys are still looking ok LOL.

he LOVES his squeekies...to death!

literally...
being a doofy dozey!

Ill try and get some more over the next few days...need ot recharge my camera

Old 06-13-2012, 04:49 PM

7,330 posts, read 13,167,971 times
Wow, from little cutiepie to handsome young man! Thanks for the update!

Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM

16,647 posts, read 26,615,464 times
Such CUTENESS!!!!

Old 06-13-2012, 05:39 PM

5,850 posts, read 8,788,065 times
SO adorable!!!! I scrolled back - what a sweet puppy!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:21 PM

1,253 posts, read 3,026,647 times
OMGoodness he's gotten so big and he's so handsome!!! Look at those legs! I LOVE the upside down shot! What personality!!!

Thanks FOXY for the updated shots, would to see more when you get the chance! (You know how we love pix!)

(Also good to see he hasn't eaten you in your sleep, yet! HA!)

Old 06-13-2012, 10:10 PM

6,591 posts, read 20,703,190 times
i think hes actually working on the drowning method...hes certainly been perfecting his drool attack reacently

lol those legs are how i KNOW hes not done growing yet...hes got a big head (which is about 98% mouth lol, i swear he could swallow the cat accidentally if he yawned lol...and long legs and the rest of him is trying to catch up.
hes not totally disproportionate, his chest is filling in nicely, but hes got a very "boxer" body right now, long legs deep chest , big head but itsy bitsy waist lol.
ive had people tell me hes "too skinny" because hes so lean in the "waist" and hind end but he free feeds and has realy nice definition on him at this age. i love posting pc for people becuase i see him every day and just simply dont see the changes...
its like to me...hes not a BIG dog...i dont think hell ever seem like a "big" dog...so its always kinda cool to hear how big hes getting lol.
ive still no idea how big he'll mature to, I dont think he'll hit tripple digits...

but because he is so big its easy to forget hes a PUPPY, and he has the perosnality of a 7 month old bully puppy lol.

My dad who was dead set against anything "pitbull like" fell inlove with him, he taught him to give his paw the first day he was here, i warned him not to teach him any "tricks" if he wanted ANY peace while here lol... for the rest of the visit every time my dad had something dozer thought looked good hed walk up to dad and smack him with his paw LMAO! hes quick to learn everything and anything...unfortunatly however he seems to have a hard time with the "timing" part lol. and he people associates too...hell giv me his paw when asked for it with no issues because thats how i taught him...ill ASK for behaviours when i want them...
but dad taught him to give him his paw without being asked if he wanted something...so he assumed hey this guy likes my foot ill give it randomly. hes super smart and soooo dumb all at the same time LOL.

I cant imagine life without him at this point.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:35 AM

1,563 posts, read 1,610,403 times
he is so gorgeous! Love him!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs