Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 10:16 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,426,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
wheres that halo! you deserve it after all that.

if the woman starts dobting the need to neuter her chihuhaua tell her all about how an undescended testical HAS to be removed because they always turn cancerous (typically by 2yrs old the heat tends to deteriourate them that much)

that kid needs a chill pill wont be long before that wowie bites her face
Oh yes, we discussed cancer in length. As well as additional training problems for someone that's not got a lot of training background with dogs. I'll keep in touch but I think she sees how important it is that she have him neutered.

Oh, if the monster doesn't cut it out the chi will bite her. Jeez, I wanted to bite her! I just hope the poor chi doesn't get deemed a 'bad dog' (although we discussed that the dog wasn't bad) and get put down like the lab did.

Oh, and after calling and having the HS donate food to her, she mentions to me that she just bought a pomeranian / chihuahua puppy a couple weeks ago. Oh good. Because you obviously had nothing better than to spend your money on than an over priced mutt.

By the time I'm done biting my tongue with this chick I swear I'll lose half of it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 10:46 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,856,918 times
ahh shes "special" then huh?! all you can do with people like that is try...but theres only so much patients in the world and dont be mad at yourself if you loose yours.
i hate people like that...
i cant afford to feed the dogs i have so im gong to get another one... *shakes head* but hes little...he wont eat alot...
Sigh

major points for effort though :P

Old 12-25-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
ahh shes "special" then huh?! all you can do with people like that is try...but theres only so much patients in the world and dont be mad at yourself if you loose yours.
i hate people like that...
i cant afford to feed the dogs i have so im gong to get another one... *shakes head* but hes little...he wont eat alot...
Sigh

major points for effort though :P
I'll just be happy if I can convince her to not breed any dogs. And get her evil child to stop abusing dogs.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:05 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,364,009 times
Dear Mrs. 1885, you've got waaaaaaaaaaay more patience than I do...that child would have been smacked up side the bottom PDQ.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:16 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,026,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
Dear Mrs. 1885, you've got waaaaaaaaaaay more patience than I do...that child would have been smacked up side the bottom PDQ.
yep......

Old 12-25-2011, 11:50 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,239 times
I haven't been here for a while. Today I stopped by here and started reading. Once I started reading this thread, I can't stop. It is like a horror story with a wonderful ending. The superhero in the story is Mrs. 1885. Thank you, Mrs 1885 for your wonderful work.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:03 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,288,552 times
Contact the rescue giving her Dog Food! She should Not be getting Free food when she can Afford to Buy a dog! And let them know how her child is treating the dogs! I betting she got the other small dog to breed with the Chi. So she only going to buy another dog in the future.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Contact the rescue giving her Dog Food! She should Not be getting Free food when she can Afford to Buy a dog! And let them know how her child is treating the dogs! I betting she got the other small dog to breed with the Chi. So she only going to buy another dog in the future.
They know. They won't withhold the food for the animals because of her lack of responsibility though. The dogs would suffer and that's what they're trying to prevent. Instead I'll stay in touch and make sure she gets the dogs to the spay / neuter clinic. I think she has good intentions with the dogs, just needs some education. And her kids needs a major butt beating. Wish she'd let me keep the little monster for a weekend. I rock that little brat's world!! Kid would certainly keep her hands to herself after that!

Old 12-28-2011, 04:08 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,856,918 times
i agree mrs...
punishment is not what this woman (or her dogs) need by removing the food source...
education however...that goes a long way!

Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM

Just an update..........

The two chis - mother / daughter - have been adopted! They're scheduling their vetting now and will go home after that. The lady that is adopting them adopted two others some time back and took in a third that someone call the rescue about that was found. That one was older - the vet said at least 10 years - and needed medical care. She offered to take it and had cataract surgery done as well as the vetting. She's been an avid supporter of the rescue for years so the Director is waiving the adoption fee for the two girls!

I'm excited but, as always, hubby is sad to see them go! He keeps trying to convince me that they've run away and he can't find them so they should adopt a different pair of dogs. LOL As always he will adjust just fine though!

So far though, no interest in Rocky and Savannah. *sigh*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs