U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 05:43 PM

5,358 posts, read 9,829,733 times

Advertisements

I know..I know...once a pet lover always a pet lover...but until the pain goes away from our dog's departure I'm telling people my next dog is going to be a guppy...heading them off at the pass before the proffered puppies and doggies start arriving on my doorstep...each one cuter than the next...

After a year of our dog's illnesses, surgeries, vet visits, medications and such, we so need a break...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 03:30 PM

6,591 posts, read 20,723,350 times
in terms fo 10 things my dog would tell me, while the intial posting is of course all true...
dozers woudl go something along these lines
1: when i look at you with the big eyes...it means give me yummies
2: when i cry it means let me out so i can come back inside imediatly and you cna give me yummies
3: when i shove this stinky soggy toy in your face it means throw it for me, play tug...or just give me yummies...
4: when i bark at the neighbor, it means i a good boy...and you need to give me yummies
5: when ruby wont play with me it makes me sad and you need to give me yummies to make it better...
6: when i climb in your lap it means i love you...and you should not complain that i weigh 55lbs at 6 months of age...i am NOT that large...now give me yummies! and kisses!
7: when i chew on the cat...its because i love her...come on...you KNOW she likes it
8: when i bark at the ducks...its because i love them...now let me in there so we can play chase!
9: when give that big sigh...its because you forgot to give me my yummies...
10: if the food bowl is empty, its your duty as a human to fill it immediatly...then ive me yummies because you ever let it get empty!

LOL

Old 04-15-2012, 04:50 AM

7,330 posts, read 13,181,483 times
A growing boy needs his yummies! And we need some updated photos!
Does he chew on the cats' fur with his front teeth? My dogs do that and I don't know why. The cats don't have fleas (that's the first thing I thought of). My younger cat loves it. He acts like he's getting a massage. The other boy tolerates it.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:43 AM

1,232 posts, read 1,447,732 times
My dog would say, "why do I have to be neutered"? From now on, life's a b i t c h!

Old 04-15-2012, 12:09 PM

6,591 posts, read 20,723,350 times
ill try and get new pics of him, hes 6 months od now so most pictures are generlaly just of some black and white blurr, the only ones of him not blurry are the ones i manage to get while hes sleeping LOL.

he "nibbles" the cats sometimes with his front teeth, i belive its a grooming/bonding behaviour...
but he also literally CHEWS on the cat...she practically fits entirely in his mouth...and she REALY does enjoy it, shell brush between his leggs and hell have her entire back in his mouth (he never bites down just like hes draping his mouth over her, and shell be purring and shell roll over and lick his nose...my other cat would KILL him if he tried it...but Willow is special LOL.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM

7,330 posts, read 13,181,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
ill try and get new pics of him, hes 6 months od now so most pictures are generlaly just of some black and white blurr, the only ones of him not blurry are the ones i manage to get while hes sleeping LOL.
Looking through my dogs' pictures, you'd wonder, don't they do anything but sleep?? But they look so cute and they hold still so nicely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or