U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 03:17 PM

4,714 posts, read 10,178,066 times

Advertisements

Thought you all might enjoy a laugh as God knows I did this morning. Last year some one gave me a peticure ( dremel type device) to do the dogs nails so I had it out the other day and was working on getting Dazzle comfortable with it then I placed it up on the book shelf planning to work on it again later.

In the AM the Dogs and I often walk with a friend and his dog. Today he came over after the walk and was sitting in the living room and he kept looking over at my bookshelf a bit uncomfortable/embarrassed so I finally asked " what are you looking at?" he sort of cringed and said " did you know you have a vibrator sitting on that shelf?"

I almost fell over laughing better not leave that peticure out in the open any more (I guess from a distance it could look like one! had I not gotten it and showed it to him and explained what it is I can imagine the looks I would be getting at the dogs park this afternoon as I am sure he would be talking!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 03:21 PM

3,593 posts, read 10,680,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
Thought you all might enjoy a laugh as God knows I did this morning. Last year some one gave me a peticure ( dremel type device) to do the dogs nails so I had it out the other day and was working on getting Dazzle comfortable with it then I placed it up on the book shelf planning to work on it again later.

In the AM the Dogs and I often walk with a friend and his dog. Today he came over after the walk and was sitting in the living room and he kept looking over at my bookshelf a bit uncomfortable/embarrassed so I finally asked " what are you looking at?" he sort of cringed and said " did you know you have a vibrator sitting on that shelf?"

I almost fell over laughing better not leave that peticure out in the open any more (I guess from a distance it could look like one! had I not gotten it and showed it to him and explained what it is I can imagine the looks I would be getting at the dogs park this afternoon as I am sure he would be talking!)
Bwhahaha - Thank goodness you cleared that up. You definately would have been the talk of the dog park.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:35 PM

12,439 posts, read 31,498,367 times
Oookkkkk LOL Reaming out the old ..... Kinda rough!

Old 05-11-2012, 03:38 PM

5,875 posts, read 8,842,206 times
Haha!

Old 05-11-2012, 03:53 PM

9,355 posts, read 16,833,447 times
HAHAHAHAAA... I have a similar device that I am aclimating my crew to.... and every time I have it out for them, I think to myself that, yes, indeed, it DOES look like a vibrator..... and Davey-Long-Legs always wants to chew on it....

Old 05-11-2012, 04:34 PM

1,004 posts, read 2,034,619 times
Lmao!!!!!

Old 05-12-2012, 12:23 AM

4,714 posts, read 10,178,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
HAHAHAHAAA... I have a similar device that I am aclimating my crew to.... and every time I have it out for them, I think to myself that, yes, indeed, it DOES look like a vibrator..... and Davey-Long-Legs always wants to chew on it....

Dazzle tends to be afraid of things that make noise while Chaos is not bothered by such things at all. Dazzle is such a sensitive boy At least Davey must not be too afriad of it if he wants to chew on it!

Old 05-12-2012, 05:13 AM

4,585 posts, read 10,842,915 times
LOL...almost spit my drink out and you would have had to replace my keyboard...

Old 05-12-2012, 06:27 AM

1,253 posts, read 3,040,770 times
ROFL...my first response would be: and how would you know? 'Cause that's just the kind of smartbutt, I am. I don't mean to be, it just comes natural.

I have two types, toenail trimmers, not vibraters. One is battery operated the other one is an Oster and it plugs in. I love it, has low to super high speed. The boys want nothing to do with them. I just need to acclimate them. They handle the clippers fine...but these file so nicely!

Have to admit, never saw them as a vibrater, I guess we know what's on his mind...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or