U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 07:21 AM

445 posts, read 778,838 times

Advertisements

Our English bulldog Louie is also known as Lou Bear, Pooh Bear, Munch Munchkies, LouLou and Mr. Obnoxious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 07:37 AM

7,699 posts, read 8,981,132 times
bailey is

bailey-barkn'-dog
bailey-beggin'-dog
bailey-muddy-paws
baby girl

dave is

davey-long-legs
davey-dog
baby boy

dave has only been with us about a month and a half now, so i am sure there will be more.......

Old 10-16-2009, 09:19 AM

9,494 posts, read 4,672,432 times
Ringo:

Ringo Pingo
Little Boy
Stinker Beans
Little Buddy
RINGOHAWKINS!
Mr. Fluffykins
my sweetie
little baby
honeybunny
Einstein
Killer - when barking wildly at a cat.

Pathetic isn't it??

Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 AM

8,182 posts, read 11,429,207 times
Dogs name is Jarhead:

PMD=puppy of mass destruction

Mommy's baby puppy-me of course

Rat dog-hubby

that %#&$^#q$($@%$* dog. Both a time or two.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:36 AM

7,360 posts, read 7,444,637 times
i have more nicknames for my cats, but sadie sometimes goes by sadie-face and pookie.

and uh, i sing songs to her replacing names/words in the song with her name. "bicycle built for two" is a standard - "sadie, sadie give me your answer do". yes i also do that with the cats.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 PM

1,332 posts, read 3,358,156 times
My mom said she had a recurring dream that I had twins. In the dream, their nicknames were Honey & Sugar. When it became evident I wasn't going to have children, the topic became moot. I never had any children and my mom died 11 years ago.

I adopted 2 fur-babies 6 years ago, litter-mates dumped at the Albertson's parking lot. I named the female Sunny and named the male AJ, who quickly became "Booger."

I never even thought about the resemblance of the names until I read this thread. This is too weird......

Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 AM

43 posts, read 62,798 times
Default I Don't Have Many "Goofy Names"...... Only like 5 or more....

I only have 1 dog at home named Ebony. Its goofy name is Bony Bone since it loves to chew on bones a lot!! And also once I accidently talk to Ebony and said "Where did your little bony bone went??" and it barked!! It usually chews and roll it around the house when it got nothing to do. And one time it nearly fell in my big pond that is like 4-5 feet deep!! Luckily it didn't fall inside the pond or I'll take hours to find it!!! xD!! The other goofy name for it is Bonnie because twice its bone fell in the pond and I remembered the song "My Bonnie"!!!! Is like My Bonnie went over the ocean
My Bonnie went over the sea
(the rest i 4gotten) Well I'm going to have 2 more future dogs, 1 from an adoption centre and 1 from a pet shop. My father is planning to name the dog from the adoption centre Ivory if it is white coloured. But if its another colour then its up to ME to name it!! I got lots of lots of names!!!! And the one from the pet shop will be mine but im not pretty sure what breed its gonna be. But if its another black and white dog like Ebony then I'll name it Oreo. And if the one from the adoption centre is brownish black i'll name it Cookie!!

Ebony's Goofy names :
Bony Bone
Bonnie

Oreo's Goofy names :
Michael Jackson (xD) I'm only gonna make its goofy name Michael Jackson bcuz Michael Jackson sand a song called "Black or White"!! xD
Mooncakes
Munchies!!!

Ivory/Cookie's Goofy names :

If Ivory :
Poison Ivy!!
Thorny Little Baby Ivy!
Little Cutie Ivy

If Cookie :
Little Moon
Round Little Brownie
Yum Yum (MMMMmmmmm...... delicous!!)

I Know its dumb right cuz i dont really get it when you say "goofy names"....

Old 10-20-2009, 11:46 AM

566 posts, read 1,304,027 times
Nicknames for our pup, Bristow:
Boo Boo
(and lately... Boobs)... lol

For our pup, Kylie:
I tried calling her KiKi and it didn't work LOL.
BF calls her "Kylie Minogue-y Doodle" or "Doodle"
or Pumpkin

Old 10-20-2009, 12:13 PM

4,849 posts, read 2,685,748 times
Ok, I can be silly too, or goofy, I guess.

Minnie - sometimes gets called "Moo" or "Minnie Moo" or "Ms Moo". Even, "Bossy Little Moo", as when she's going down the steps to go out and barking at her big bro. When the neighbor's dogs are out barking, she'll go running up to our other dog if he tries to join the bark session, like "Stop, that's MY job!!!" To my hubby, she's his "lil girl".

I sometimes call her [non-blood] brother, "Bwaby". Got him when he was just a pup. Couldn't have been more than 5 months. I could easily pick him up and carry him. He's such a sweetie. To me, he'll always be my baby. Hubby sometimes calls him "big guy".

Old 11-29-2009, 05:19 PM

190 posts, read 277,818 times

Love the names. Skippy is also known as Galoba, Child of the Lord, Funk of Munk, Babyhood, Monkeyland, and Stinky Ears. Despite all of the names, he still responds to Skippy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs