Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 05:48 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,746,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio73 View Post
Ok folks. There's no one to blame. It happened and was an accident. It's situational. YES! I am concerned about my dog and his random behavior. And We are working on that.... It's like the parents of the 24 year old that went and had a shoot out in a Colorado theatre yesterday. It wasn't his poor training that caused that. Sad and unfortunate and ALOT worse then my situation.

And YES! I DO worry about getting sued. Wouldnt you??? I mean seriously....it's a nip (no stitches, no worktime lost, refusing medical care) and I could lose everything I have earned because the victim would get 10%' and the greedy lawyer our society condons gets the other 90% because he knows how to argue....over a nip and no permanant damage. And my insurance company gets raked over the coals. I think 'bottom feeder' lawyers are a big problem in our country.....

Writing this post, I was asking for guidance. Not blame. I already knew that it was my fault for not leashng my dog (and I really know that now, thank you very much!)...I wanted good discussion, not someone pointing the finger. If you have a constructive opinion, then post. If you want to tell me it's my fault, that is another redundant voice, and it old. I know (and everyone else knows) that, so try using your brain with new material.

YAY to all the helpful opinions and BOOOOO to all the blamers with nothing to contribute.
I wouldn't worry about getting sued, Tom would have to prove damages and it sounds like he wasn't badly injured. Keep up with the training, hopefully this never happens again

Old 07-21-2012, 11:58 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,587,238 times
thread has run its course and is now closed

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs