Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2007, 03:00 AM

1,179 posts, read 8,710,039 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of these dogs and have info on them or have pics of these dogs. THX MUCH

Indian Trail Okie Ruff Stuff, Windward Ally, Pretty Woman, Kentucky Rose

CH Sir Marcus Brutus

CH Eyeshiner Of Aricon

CH Kenstaff Shirley

UK/AM CH Catrana Eyeopener Of Aricon ROM

CH Brummagem Spend A Buck ROM

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2007, 06:41 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
I suggest you go to American Kennel Club - akc.org and look up bull terrier breeders, then contact them. Many of them have websites as well. They may be familiar with some of these names, and most of them have breed history magazines and books that they use for research and reference all the time.

Do you have the name of the breeder of your dog? (I'm assuming you have a dog now that you're trying to research). Do you have any registration papers with the dog?

Even if you have jsut a litter number, you can get the breeder's name from the AKC.

Good luck. Not knowing more about your specific situation, I don't know what else to suggest. Try googling those dog names to see what comes up.

Old 10-20-2007, 04:38 PM

1,179 posts, read 8,710,039 times
This isn't my dog. Dogs within the pedigree of a friends dog. She is AKC registered. I googled and get nothing or I get pedigrees that have these dogs in there but no pictures or details. I have traced the lineage back many generations, all the way back to UK dogs, some I've looked as far back as 20 gens I think. However this just shows pedigrees with the dogs names. I've emailed some breeders and either get no reply or that they don't have specific info on the dogs, just know them by name. Just thought maybe someone here might know.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,767 times
Default Re. Help with Bull Terrier Pedigree

Hi. I do know all of the Champions by name and have pics of them in books. My first Bully was sired by Sir Marcus Brutus and I have a few snapshots of him as well. Don't know the others. Contact me by [mod]please contact via DM - never a good idea t put emails on a forum![/mod]

Last edited by Sam I Am; 01-07-2008 at 03:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs