U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 02:29 PM

6,196 posts, read 4,901,673 times

Advertisements

So funny...are you sure they aren't beggin to take your pup? That is a beautiful pupdog! Had to laugh because my 2 are boys and they don't like any other male to come around, 2 legged or 4! No magnets here just the opposite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 04:07 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,134,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
So funny...are you sure they aren't beggin to take your pup? That is a beautiful pupdog! Had to laugh because my 2 are boys and they don't like any other male to come around, 2 legged or 4! No magnets here just the opposite.
What a smart doggie???

Old 11-13-2009, 06:05 AM

23,990 posts, read 30,112,548 times
are your aussies jumpers? my last aussie never jumped on us or anything else around the house. she would get very excited when we came home and she had plenty of energy but not a jumper. now my skye is a jumping maniac. she jumps on the pool table and kitchen counter like its nothing. she always wants to jump up and lick people in their faces. she is a beast. i love it, but i am training her to not do it so much and i know with age she will calm down.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:59 AM

6,196 posts, read 4,901,673 times
Mine do not jump on people but when they get excited or just want add'l attention they will jump over the coffee table or onto the couch, run circles or strip the beds if ignored. They are no longer pups but haven't slowed down as of yet, still waiting, lol....

Old 06-13-2015, 03:29 AM

2 posts, read 452 times
My Australian Shepherd is 13 weeks old. She's a tear, she likes to barking in our face. I've figured out that it usually means she has to pee,but she will do it obsessively to my husband. He'll get up to grab her and she runs from him all while baking. It's almost like a game between those two. Help. Lucy is terrorizing our house hold.
Plus she's so hand nippy. She loves to use our hands as chew toys although she owns hundreds of chewy toys. She'll also come for the face if your not quick enough to stop her. Other than this, she's a wonderful puppy. Lucy~Belle is teething I guess .high energy puppy. ..

Old 06-13-2015, 03:36 AM

2 posts, read 452 times
My Australian Shepherd is 13 weeks old. She's a tear, if she's not chewing up our sandals or Nike's then she's barking in our face. I've figured out that it usually means she has to pee,but she will do it obsessively to my husband. He'll get up to grab her and she runs from him all while baking. Help. Lucy is terrorizing our house hold.
Plus she's so hand nippy. She loves to use our hands as chew tours although she owns hundreds of chewy toys. She'll also come for the face if your not quick enough to stop her. Other than this, she's a wonderful puppy. Lucy~Belle is teeing I guess :;,^*/_)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or