U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2016, 02:42 AM

9 posts, read 6,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
A few of our dogs have had these. We had one removed for a former dog (golf ball size - it's location and size were bothersome). Our current dog has a couple (German short-hair pointer). I wish I knew what causes them. We feed quality food (Innova, Blue, and hamb/rice) and she's not overweight.
THE CAUSE IS TOO MANY RABIES SHOT CAUSE LUMP AND EVEN CANCER. I STOPPED GIVING MY DOGS RABBIES SHOTS. Check out Dr. Ronald schultz from Wisconsin University, who is the top chief and researcher in the entire country. Current research is proving dogs do not need to be vaccinated every three years. They will have the 7 year requirement soon. The tests take time to prove but the 7 year should be available by the end of 2016. Check out Dr. Ronald Schultz videos with Dr. Beck. Ronald Schultz has several dogs and he does not vaccinate them after the first year and only twice in their life time. ALSO: COMBINATION VACCINES CAUSE PROBLEMS, TOO MUCH TOXIC FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO HANDLE AT ONE TIME IN A YOUNG DOG WILL AND OFTEN END UP IN CANCER OR AUTO IMMUNE DISORDER . THE RABIES SHOT IS A KILLER. IT WILL OFTEN CAUSE SEIZURES IN DOGS OR CANCER AT THE SITE OF INJECTION. To keep from getting a rabies shot to your dog, ask the Vet for a "Titer Test. This test will show your dogs previous rabies shot is still effective and the dog doesn't need another..
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 02:57 AM

9 posts, read 6,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
A few of our dogs have had these. We had one removed for a former dog (golf ball size - it's location and size were bothersome). Our current dog has a couple (German short-hair pointer). I wish I knew what causes them. We feed quality food (Innova, Blue, and hamb/rice) and she's not overweight.
THE CAUSE IS TOO MANY RABIES SHOT CAUSE LUMP AND EVEN CANCER. I STOPPED GIVING MY DOGS RABBIES SHOTS. Check out Dr. Ronald schultz from Wisconsin University, who is the top chief and researcher in the entire country. Current research is proving dogs do not need to be vaccinated every three years. They will have the 7 year requirement soon. The tests take time to prove but the 7 year should be available by the end of 2016. Check out Dr. Ronald Schultz videos with Dr. Beck. Ronald Schultz has several dogs and he does not vaccinate them after the first year and only twice in their life time. ALSO: COMBINATION VACCINES CAUSE PROBLEMS, TOO MUCH TOXIC FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO HANDLE AT ONE TIME IN A YOUNG DOG WILL AND OFTEN END UP IN CANCER OR AUTO IMMUNE DISORDER . THE RABIES SHOT IS A KILLER. IT WILL OFTEN CAUSE SEIZURES IN DOGS OR CANCER AT THE SITE OF INJECTION. To keep from getting a rabies shot to your dog, ask the Vet for a "Titer Test. This test will show your dogs previous rabies shot is still effective and the dog doesn't need another..

Old 08-31-2016, 07:16 AM

965 posts, read 499,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimireco View Post
I know of Schultz' work, and I agree we over vaccinate. I am absolutely opposed to over vaccination, and I follow the lowest protocol possible for vaccines (except rabies by law), including separated vaccines, and nothing after a year or core Vaccines. My preference after a lot of research.s

I have had one 15 year old dog receive a rabies exemption - vet recommended. I didn't even hope to ask, no titres ever. She lived to be 17.

Your post does not link to proof, and is not helpful to the OP (granted this is an old post). If I didn't know over vaccination is a problem, and had a dog with a lump and read this all I would feel is guilt for MAYBE too little, too late. I believe that these situations (OP) were not caused by vaccines, and your post would just make them feel horrible. They asked for help!

Also, I don't know of any "proof" that says all lumps are caused by vaccines. Most vets I know now will not vax in the same physical place on an animal, especially on a cat because it can cause issues with some pets, not WILL cause issues with all pets.

Please state references to your claims, otherwise posts like this put vaccination changes into the category of tinfoil hat people. Fearmongering turns people off. Especially if they have no other option by LAW.

Titer test only test the dogs immunity at the time it is done, and so it will never replace rabies vaccination until we become a rabies free country.

Here is a link to exemptions by state: States with Medical Exemptions in Lieu of Rabies Vaccination - Rabies Challenge Fund

Dr Jean Dodds is working hard on the Rabies Challenge, for a 7 year vax at least. Link to her site above, I donate yearly.

To the OP - looks like there have been a few.... I would hope they would come back and update?

Old 04-23-2017, 10:15 PM

21 posts, read 14,459 times
Default I know this post is three years old, but would like to know what happend

Mandy,
I felt the same type of lump on my 12 year old beauful Shih Tzu pup's rib cage last night. I am constantly petting her and have never felt anything unusual.

What happened to your pooch? I'm curious. Was there any treatment? I'm nervous, I don't even know who to go to.

My dog is acting totally normal. I will be going to a vet or someone who specializes in bumps and lumps in the next week. I may have to travel quite a bit, but she is worth the world to me.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
so, one of my dogs just past away and i was comforting my other dog who seemed to notice my dead dogs absence.. they were best buds/packmates/bff lol

well, anyways, im hugging my dog and petting the sides of her and i notice a lump. i thought i felt something like a lump back in may, but it was nothing compared to what i felt on my dog the other day.

its near the ribs, soft and moveable/ like if you feel it with your hands it can be moved..not exactly squishy but not hard and rigid.

she obviously has a vet appt. but im a nervous wreck, i keep feeling it hoping that it goes away, but no.. its still there. its even noticeable when shes walking around. i can see it.

im hoping its just a sebaceous cyst, that needs to be drained. but i think those are hard.

does anybody know anything about this or had to unfortunately experience this with their own dogs?

thanks/

Old 11-10-2017, 02:40 PM

17 posts, read 9,612 times
I hoped there was an update to know what is going on. I just found one mass in my dog and it's also located in the same area as described by the OP. I am reading and scoring the web in search of answers. Not that I am looking for a diagnosis, just getting prepared for my dog's vet appointment next week. I am having a hard time telling if it's soft or hard. When I touch it when my dog is standing if feel firm, but when laying on her back it feels like a fatty mass. Read this article on some causes of lumps on dog rib and feeling confused, guess will have to wait for vet's testing.

Old 11-10-2017, 03:43 PM

3,918 posts, read 2,554,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglover79 View Post
I hoped there was an update to know what is going on. I just found one mass in my dog and it's also located in the same area as described by the OP. I am reading and scoring the web in search of answers. Not that I am looking for a diagnosis, just getting prepared for my dog's vet appointment next week. I am having a hard time telling if it's soft or hard. When I touch it when my dog is standing if feel firm, but when laying on her back it feels like a fatty mass. Read this article on some causes of lumps on dog rib and feeling confused, guess will have to wait for vet's testing.
Lumps on older dogs are fairly common. They're often benign but the only way to know for sure is to have the vet look at it. Try not to worry too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs