U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 06:05 PM
ZSP

1,568 posts, read 4,158,507 times

Advertisements

Zayda's always smiling...

Wolfgang lollygagging around. ha ha

Sammy on his adoption day...he was happy!

And one more of Zayda...she will do this on command if I pull back my lips and show her my teeth, she'll show me her teefers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 06:45 PM

3,339 posts, read 7,547,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
Wow Tina he has gotten so big doesn't look like a little puppy anymore! And yes that looks like a big smile to me as he looks very happy.
He had just finished catching lots and lots of balls on the bounce! His timing is really good, and I think he was feeling pretty satisfied. I was hoping he would stay in that cute-bad-timing-uncoordinated stage for a month or so, but I think he learned a lot about timing a catch from watching Karma, who at 15 months is pretty amazing.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSP View Post
Zayda's always smiling...

Wolfgang lollygagging around. ha ha

Sammy on his adoption day...he was happy!

And one more of Zayda...she will do this on command if I pull back my lips and show her my teeth, she'll show me her teefers!
Adorable! Someone at our old doggie daycare place had a dog who curled a lip to the command: Elvis! OMG, that was funny.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 PM

9,352 posts, read 16,776,804 times
ABSOLUTELY, they smile......

this is my Chico.... when he is happy to see me, he curls his lips up and turns his head to the side .... he moved his head at the last second in this picture, so the smile is not so easily seen..... he actually pulls his lips back and shows his teeth to my housemate.......

this is my Davey Long Legs getting ready to go for a ride in the car:

this is Rags, one of my passengers on a recent transport:

and this is CoCo..... a little girl I am temp fostering until she gets on the plane to Georgia on Tuesday.... this was on the ride home yesterday......

Old 07-14-2013, 03:26 PM

36,474 posts, read 43,582,608 times

Old 07-14-2013, 07:06 PM
ZSP

1,568 posts, read 4,158,507 times
OMG, what great smiles...love the guy on the left especially. LOL

latetotheparty Great pics...especially the cute little long haired Chi.

Lots of great pics. I loved looking at each and every one of them. Great thread.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM

4,706 posts, read 10,130,741 times
A few more smiles

Henry and the never ending smile of Phoenix

Dazzle's biggest smile ever...ok the cat is not smiling

Dash and Jazz smiling

Dazzle and his puppy Chaos( when she was a puppy!)

Chaos and her good friend Frannie .To me Chaos is not only smiling but looks like she is laughing wonder what Frannie was telling her?

Wish I had a picture of myself right now as looking at these photos is bringing a big smile to my face as out of all of them the only two still alive are Dazzle and Chaos, even the cat is no longer a physical being on earth yet the memories that I feel when I see these photos puts a huge smile on my face as all are still alive in my heart and memories!

Old 07-15-2013, 08:45 AM

Wow, Dash -- we really do have similar tastes in doggies! What beautiful smiles. That Dazzle smile made me LOL!

Old 07-15-2013, 01:12 PM

4,706 posts, read 10,130,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMcG View Post
Wow, Dash -- we really do have similar tastes in doggies! What beautiful smiles. That Dazzle smile made me LOL!

Dazzle makes a lot of people smile as he has this cartoon character quality to him and he is a funny boy that seems to understand he is funny That photo was when I brought my dad's poor cat home to live with us and Dazzle was just so thrilled that he now had a Kitty. Kitty was sick and only lived about a year as he had diabetes that had caused renal damage.Oh well Daz was the only one that really was happy to have the kitty. I like cats but do not like all that comes with them such a litter boxes and damaged furniture and finding them on counters or tables.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:53 PM

32,995 posts, read 19,960,878 times

Thank you for all these adorable gorgeous pictures!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs