U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM

1,325 posts, read 3,467,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory138 View Post
She looks like a Sweetheart!!!
She is! Her and my daughter have a special relationship. Chelsea just turns into a limp noodle in her arms and loves to be held like a baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM

124 posts, read 219,263 times
Default shiba inu my kids fav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solow View Post
Attachment 53183Attachment 53184Attachment 53185

keep in mind he is not allowed on the couch , but is on the footstool . NOT touching
second pic after play fighting
3rd soon after rescue the brown dog nick 10 lbs underweight but heathly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
Awesome pics, everyone!

I would most definitely cry if I watched the soldier returning video, so I'll save that for later. Until recently my hubby was that soldier, so it particularly hits home for me.

Hana says, "Smile!"
Is hana a handful or easy . curious about the breed could you give me some insight .

Old 11-20-2009, 01:10 PM

124 posts, read 219,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs1885 View Post
I'm running behind!!

Ok, my newest foster dogs. Alvin on the left and Randy on the right, playing tug-a-war with a doggie toy. Alvin was on the euth line at the shelter I work with in KY. Another rescue in Chicago said they'd take him if I could pull him and find someone to board him until they could set up transport. So I did. And 2 weeks later they said they decided to pull 2 others that had medical problems and couldn't afford Alvin anymore. Grrr.... Luckily I'd just had a great lady offer to take in a foster or two for us so he's staying with her now. He had a little growth on his shoulder so I had to bring him home a couple days so he could see the doc. Just a non-cancerous tumor that's very common on puppies; will go away on it's own with no problems.

Randy and his mom were dumped in a shelter in OH and due to be euth'd. After taking in our female pittie and falling so in love with her, I've found quite the soft spot for the breed. Another rescue offered to take the two of them if I'd pull. I did and again, they dropped out of sight. Couldn't get in touch with them for anything after I had them home. You'd think I'd learn my lesson and quit pulling for other rescues, but I haven't.

Randy's mom, Liza. She was bought as a puppy but when she was about a year old they didn't like how she looked anymore. When they couldn't find a puppy they liked the looks of they found an adult male they did like and started breeding her over and over and over until she finally threw a puppy they liked. As soon as she did and they were a few months old, they dumped Liza and Randy, her only puppy they couldn't sell, in a high kill shelter.

If ever there were a perfect first pitbull for someone, this is her. What a sweet, loving, laid back wonderful girl! You'd never know she's in the house. She'll walk to you and stand there very still and quiet to see if you'll offer to pet her, but she'll never be pushy. She never barks or runs in the house. So easy going about everything. Loves other dogs, cats and is amazing around little kids. Just an all around incredible girl!
SO this big old female is Liza seems very sweet ..

Old 11-20-2009, 03:16 PM

5,242 posts, read 13,986,435 times
Chelsea is too cute!!!! My daughter and her little chi have a very close relationship. He was dumped at a farmer's market in Florida when his breeder couldn't sell him. I brought him home planning on vetting him and putting him up for adoption. He took one look at my daughter and it was all over. They have been inseperable ever since.

Shelby I think Jax has the right idea. That tile looks awful cold and hard compared to warm, soft, snuggly Dylan!!!

Thanks all.

LOL. Liza is amazing solow. She'd be the perfect first pit for someone looking to adopt. Very quiet, calm, laid back. Just loves every single living being out there. A wonderful girl! You interested??!! LOL!!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:51 PM

5,812 posts, read 16,623,891 times
Someone has a drinking problem.

His tail is at right there

Looks Vicious doesn't she?

It's mine!

Old 11-21-2009, 05:31 AM

4,628 posts, read 9,256,293 times
STLCardsBlues....LOL, your crew just cracks me up. They do look happy, don't they? Great pics

Old 11-21-2009, 07:15 AM

5,963 posts, read 10,732,186 times
Now please.....don't anyone accuse these two of being spoiled.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:27 AM

9,352 posts, read 16,781,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Now please.....don't anyone accuse these two of being spoiled.

no more than mine........

bailey (the cattle dog mix) is so freakin' camera shy, it is danged near impossible to get a picture of her doing ANYthing these days.......

Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 AM

10,091 posts, read 36,778,873 times
Full Saturday am smiles going on this morning! Thanks for all the pics!

Old 11-21-2009, 07:33 AM

5,963 posts, read 10,732,186 times
latetotheparty....LOL, how cute...they all sure know how to relax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or